Part 29

Astrid's PoV

I wake up to see a white light. I know I'm not yet dead because I can still feel myself breathing. I prop myself up on one elbow only to feel a stinging pain on my stomach.

I look down at what I'm wearing and I'm already wearing a hospital gown. I quickly checked underneath if my undergarments are still on and I sigh in relief to see them still on.

Why am I in the hospital anyway? Is my condition that bad that I need to be sent here?
I look at the edge of the bed where Hiccup is sleeping. I wanted to wake him up but he looks so peaceful while sleeping and just let him sleep for a while.

I slowly and carefully got up from the hospital bed and walk to the window. I shove the curtains aside to see the dawn sky and the buildings down below.

"Astrid?"

I look back at the bed where Hiccup's already awake and rubbing his eyes. "What are you doing standing up? You should be resting."

"I'm alright." I say and walk over to him. He wrap his arms around my waist and rest his head on me groaning a little.

"You okay?" I ask, running my fingers through his messy auburn hair.

"Hmm..." He hummed while nodding his head. He looks up at me with still sleepy eyes and smiles like a cute little puppy.

I chuckle and put a kiss on his forehead.

"By the way, how'd I got here?" I ask him.

"I took you here after you passed out, I called Dr. Kim to do the check up on you because I don't trust the doctors here." Hiccup say. "You just passed out after hitting yourself so hard and for the lack of food intake."

He then look at me with a serious face. "You haven't eaten properly? Since when?" He ask in a serious tone.

I averted my gaze, biting my lip while trying to find an excuse.
I've been skipping meals lately, I don't have the appetite on doing so because my mind is elsewhere.

"Does my parents know I'm here? What about Abuelo?" I ask, ignoring his question.

"I called them but they're all busy for the time being. Aciel was the only one who came." Hiccup say, stretching his arms up.

"Where is he?" I ask him.

"Went home for a while to check on Axcel." He replied, blinking his eyes forcing himself to stay awake.

"You should get some sleep." I say, messing his hair even more.

I look at his face. He's gone thinner, his cheekbones are more visible and the features of his face has gone softer than before. He's even more beautiful to look at and he's glowing, not literally glowing but out of all the furnitures and equipments in this room he stands out despite wearing white hoodie and cargo pants.

"What are you staring at?" A smirk curves across his lips.

An unknown force took control of my body that I suddenly got on Hiccup's lap and smashed my lips on his. He didn't reacted to it at first but when I deepen the kiss I felt his hands slowly going around my back and pulled me closer to hi that our chests are touching with just our clothes getting on the way.

Hiccup groaned as we continue to kiss and his other hand is slowly going inside the hospital gown I'm wearing. His cold palm hitting my skin made me shiver. Hiccup left hot kisses slowly going down to my neck and nibble on my weak spot. I suppress a small moan at his gentle kisses that it turns me on a lot.
I played with his hair and Hiccup starts to bite on my weak spot that made me moan even louder.