Part 35

Astrid's PoV

I stare in front of the mirror of my vanity. Staring at the mark on my collarbone that Hiccup had given me. 

if Hiccup is an Omega....that wouldn't be a problem right? I mean it's normal for an Alpha to mate with an Omega, but what's weird is...he's a man. 

"No, I shouldn't be jumping into conclusions." I told myself. I grab my phone on the bed and messaged someone who can help me prove the truth. I can't just go jumping into conclusions without proof.

I'll just have to wait.

If Hiccup is an Omega, what can it mean? Is he a mongrel? A science experiment? How did he become an Omega? If he really is an Omega then why tell me he's an Alpha? Why didn't he tell me sooner before?

I paced back and forth, confused of what's gonna happen if it's confirmed he's really an Omega. Should I still date him? Yes, maybe I still should, let's not be a racist here Astrid, there's nothing wrong of being an Omega!

Beep! Beep!

I quickly look at my phone. That was quick, but I don't care now. I opened the message sent to me. It's a picture of Hiccup's gender results and what I saw made me tear up.

The results say his sub-gender is an Omega.

So Dad was right. There really is something strange about him, and I didn't realized it sooner even though I've seen the signs already.

I grab my jacket and storm out of my room. I met Aciel at the corridor where I think he just finished taking a shower.

"Hey did you ate already?" he ask then notices the jacket i'm holding. "Where are you going?"

"I need to go out for a while." I say.

"Where to?" he ask, looking at me skeptically.

"Just downtown, have an evening walk." I lied.

"Alright then, you look stressed anyway," he said. "Being an Alpha is a big responibility, you need to freshen up your mind."

I smiled and head out of the house, running down the sidewalk to the main city. Thoughts arguing in my head I brace into the city square where his house is. I don't see what's wrong with him being an Omega, but why is it bothering me so much that it makes me want to cry.

"Fuck." I cursed in a mumble.

I stopped in front of their house where I see the lights in his room still on. I can smell his scent from out here, one thing I got after mating with him. He really smells nice.

(A/n: Writing this on my laptop really is hard.)

I took out my phone and dialed Hiccup's number. I feel my eyes about to cry, and tried my best not to.

It didn't took long for he could answer and he must've been sleeping because he sounded like so.

"Are you an Omega?" I have no time to fool around now. I want to hear it from him.

"Astrid? What did you say?" Hiccup's voice sounded surprised.

I swallowed hard, holding back my voice from cracking. "Are you an Omega?"

"B-babe I-

"Come out of your house." I told him.

I saw him shove the curtains of his bedroom window and there he is, standing at his window looking shocked with his phone on his ear. I ended the call and waited for him to arrive.
He run towards me with a worried look on his face.

He tried to hug me but I stopped him, putting a hand in front of him.

"Tell me Hiccup, tell me I was wrong." I said, my voice begins to crack as tears begin to form inside my eyes again.

Hiccup look at me with a sorry look, I can see tears forming in his eyes, his lips are shaking. "I-I...Astrid I..."

"I'm gonna ask again, are you an Omega?"

Deep down inside me I don't know what I will feel on whatever he says. If he's an Alpha I guess it's fine, if he says he's an Omega I guess it's fine too? I don't know. But whatever it is, I just hope he won't lie.

Hiccup lowered his head, took a shaky breath and look back at me again now tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Yes."

The tears in his eyes are now falling, and he's shaking now. "I-I'm...I'm so sorry.." he say in between sobs.

"I...I don't know what to do." he say, wiping his wet cheek. "No one understands what it's like to be an Omega...I...I feel so sick!"

I suddenly felt a pang of guilt in my chest. Seeing my mate crying in front of me, being ashamed of being an Omega and it pains me...a lot.

"I struggled to become worthy to be called an Alpha despite being an mega," he said. "I lied about my identity, I trained, I pretended, I tried to change myself, be cause I will not be discriminated, people will be proud to see that the future chief is a strong fucking Alpha, and after i got the compliments that I was Alpha worthy I decided to continue my pretending."

"Hiccup.." I mumbled.

"And when I met you I wanted to impress you, you were my hero, my ultimate crush since the beginning." he chuckles. "If you could remember a few years back, you saved me from those dirty Alphas in the alleyway."

I do remember saving an Omega before from a group of horny Alphas. It was mating season and Omegas and Alphas are on heat and there I found him, unable to defend herself...or himself rather, I found out he was an Omega. The boy before me was that Omega from before. How come I didn't realize it before??

"It was you who made me want to become an Alpha, and I kind of succeeded, until today that you found out." he say chuckling in fake. "I knew that one day someone other than Gobber and my Dad will find out, I just didn't expect it'll be today."

I look at Hiccup as he wipe the tears still escaping his eyes. "Well I guess this is goodbye?" he say with a forced smile.

I look at him confused, "Goodbye?" I ask.

"Since now you found out I'm an Omega, you must've decided that it's disgusting." he said. "Dating a male Omega like me isn't very ideal."

"And who are you to tell me who I should date?" I say a bit irritated. "Are you even n the right position to say that?"

Hiccup look at me confused. "I-I...what do you mean?"

I grab his shirt collar and pull him close to me, "I didn't say I'm gonna break up with you," I say in a whisper. "I came here to learn the truth, not to break up with you. You dare mark me and you're just gonna break up with me? In your fucking dirty dreams."

"You're not gonna break up with me??" he ask confused.

I sigh in frustration. This guy is really weird, in a weirdly cute way. Instead of answering his question, I kiss him full on the lips, pulling him even closer. He seems to be surprised by my sudden actions that he didn't respond immediately but he finally returned it (thank gods), wrapping his arms around me and pulls me closer, closing the gap between us. Kissing an Omega feels good actually, and even though my mate is an Omega male I kinda don't care, all I care right now is him and me.

We slowly pull apart while panting, and look into each other's eyes. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more." he whispers back.

I peck on his lips and pull him into a hug. "I love you most. Stay with me."

Hiccup kisses my shoulder and hugs me tighter, "Always."

_________________________________________________

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy so i fulfilled your requests, I didn't break them up, but of course there'll be no happy endings here *evil grin*. So watch out for the next updates, we're near the end. Don't forget to support my last fanfic for this fandom, I'll make sure that story will be a big BANG! 

Lovelots,

Lizzie.