Part 12

Astrid's PoV

"Wait, Sian is back??" Elsa shrieked.

"Lower your voice Elsa, and yes he's back, I mean he never was gone in school but he's back and he's annoying me." I explained.

"And are you giving him a chance?" Jack asked.

"No, and I will never." I said.

"Don't say words without knowing what will happen soon." Merida said who's leaning her back on a wall.

We're now in our base after the patrol, we'll be heading to school soon and we haven't had any breakfast yet.

"And I agree with Astrid, that bastard doesn't deserve your trust anymore." Rapunzel said.

"Okay, am I the only one who doesn't know what happened to them before?" Hiccup asked who's looking at us so innocently. How cute.

"Looks like it." Tuffnut laughed and lightly hitting the poor boy on the shoulder.

"Let's not talk about Sian right now, what we should be worried is about the season, I heard about rapes on television last night before I go to bed, trespassers are responsible for it." Said Fishlegs.

"Enemies are really getting through our security, we need to increase our defense." I said.

"And rape is not the only thing that's bothersome." Elsa piped in and handed me her phone to see me the news on the net.

WEIRD DEATHS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE RISING UP

"

Whoa, whoa, what is this?" I ask scrolling through the news headlines.

"There have been deaths lately that we haven't know about, and what's weird, is this." Elsa showed me a picture of a dead body of a teenage boy, with wounds that look like it's being stabbed by dragon claws, and what's weird is the mark on its forehead, an S that looks like a lightning bolt is carved on the skin of the boy.

All of the dead have that mark on it on the middle of their foreheads.

"Well whoever this bastard that's making this deaths looks like a big fan of Harry Potter." Jack joked, but no one is buying it.

"Elsa research me more about this new info, but before that we have to go home and prepare fr school." I said.

Everyone went out and go their separate ways, I walked down the still quiet streets of North Point, Berk heading back to the Manor.

"Astrid." I look over my shoulder to see Hiccup running towards me.

"Oh, hey Hiccup." I said. He walk with me on the same pace, silence creeping between us.

In my peripheral view, I can see Hiccup looking down on the ground, he looks like he's deep in thought. I look at him and he doesn't look at me, he didn't notice.

"Hiccup, are you okay?" I ask tugging on his hoodie sleeve.

He flinched and look at me a bit surprised, "Yeah, yeah, I'm okay."

"You sure? You seem to be deep in thought."

He nods his head, "Don't worry about me, you have a lot to think about than to worry about me."

I sighed, "Hiccup I care about you, that's why I want to see if you're really okay or not, you can tell me anything."

Hiccup's face suddenly turned red, worry then rush through me and pull him into a halt, "Whoa, your face is red, are you sure you're okay?? You feel cold? Or dizzy?" I held his face to see if he's hot but he quickly stopped and held my hands in his.