Part 32

Hiccup's PoV

"Come on, we know you wanted a taste." The man in front of me said.

I shook my head, scared of what might happen because of my recklessness. If only I should've obeyed my Dad to not go out at night especially at the season where these jerks in front of me are active.

I pull the cloak I'm wearing close, hiding my body from these perverts.
These guys have no mercy, attacking even a male Omega. If only I'm a strong combatant I'll be able to take them down in one kick on their groins.

They tried to touch me, but I quickly backed away into the wall where it's a dead end. Shit. I'm cornered, I have no where to go.

Suddenly, one of them fell unconscious on the ground. They turn around to look at what just attacked their friend and before I knew it, there's a fight going on, and four against one...or maybe I should say three, because I saw one of them run off before my savior could notice his presence.

I watch at the fighting scene to find a blonde girl, a very strong and... beautiful girl. She's able to knock down my attackers with her strong kicks and punches.
I wish I could have done the same.

That was the night I will never forget, the night I first found the girl of my dreams. L and right now, I'm actually holding her close in my arms.

I look down at the sleeping girl next to me, wrapped around a fluffy blanket that I keep just for her to use whenever she wants to stay over at my house. After I got home from school I found her sitting in the living room talking with Gobber about me with my photo album of my baby pictures (which is kind of embarrassing). She wanted to stay over for a while and it's not a problem for us.

Astrid have some pinkish cheeks that's what so soft. She's have baby skin. So cute.

But under that very cute appearance hides a very strong Alpha who will one day rule over the entire hybrids.
I wanted to tell her about what I really am, but the more I think about what might happen made my tongue pull back.

Astrid might freak out that the guy she's dating is an Omega. She would be ashamed of herself and ashamed of me and might be the reason to leave me. I don't want to lose her because I'm tied to her now, but other than that, I love her too much to lose her.

I pull Astrid close, smelling her hair that smelled a lot like strawberries. It's her scent, the sweetest scent I've ever smelled, it suites her personality and appearance, a person can fall so easily with her scent and beauty and I'm lucky I'm the one who caught her attention.

"I love you Astrid." I whispered to her and kissed her forehead.

"Mmm...I love you too big baby."

I look down to see a pair of sleepy blue eyes looking up at me.

"Hey beautiful." I kiss her lips lightly. "Did you sleep well?"

Astrid stretches her arms with a yawn and snuggled close to me. "I was, when you suddenly wake me up."

"Oh, I'm sorry m'lady." I kiss her lips again.

"What time is it?" She ask, looking at the window where it's already dark outside.

"Eight o'clock." I say looking over to the clock on the wall.

"I'm sure Aciel wouldn't mind me staying over the night." Astrid say. "Abuelo's not around either."

We still haven't told Astrid's family, knowing a royal family like the Hoffersons it will be difficult to eventalk to them without any schedule going our way.

"Babe you smell nice." Astrid say, snuggling even closer to me. "I gotta be honest, you smell more like a girl than I am."

Astrid continues to smell me, slowly moving on to the crook of my neck where she started to leave a trail of small kisses. I tried not to react to how tickling it feel and just let her continue to leave a trail up to my jaw, then my chin until she finally reaches my lips, stopping right on my lower lip and look at me straight in the eyes.