Part 10

Hiccup's PoV

"Doctor Kim??"

I saw in my peripheral view that my classmates are looking at me in surprise, who wouldn't be when I practically shouted. Well I apologise for that, I'm just surprised though.

"Mr. Haddock." Dr. Kim said with a smile.

"You know each other?" Asked Astrid.

"Yes." Dr. Kim replied to her. "I'm his health doctor, Ms. Hofferson."

"Oh, I see." Said Astrid.

Dr. Kim look at me again with the same smile. "Shall we begin the lesson for today?"

Like communicating in using different words, I know he's trying to tell me that "Don't worry I got you covered". I sit down on my seat and let Dr. Kim begin his class in Science.

So his name is Sungjae Kim. Didn't knew that before. And I didn't knew he's a teacher!

Class went by fast and the bell rang, we have a twenty minute break before next subject begins, everyone rushed out of the classroom.

"Wanna go to the cafeteria Hiccup?" Astrid asked.

"Uh...sure." I said and was about to follow her out but Dr. Kim called me.

"Mr. Haddock may I have a word with you? It's about your check up schedules." He said. "Is alright Ms. Hofferson?"

I look at Astrid who smiled, "Of course sir. See you in a few Hiccup."

When Astrid and the rest of my classmates are out of the room Dr. Kim closed the door and turn to me.

"I didn't know you're a teacher." I said.

"And I didn't expect you to go to school." He said and walked back to his table.

"So... what's there to discuss?" I ask.

"It's about you." He said.

"What about me?"

"You actually agreed to this? You know your Omega nature is not stable right now, I still don't have the solution to this."

I sighed. "If only it was easy to refuse, you know my Dad, what he says is the rule."

"And I say your Dad is an idiot to send you here, you're not safe! Especially with that Alpha girl."

"Astrid? What about her? She's nice."

"You don't know that, you've just known her for a few days," said Dr. Kim while massaging his nose bridge. "She's an Alpha and Alphas are aggressive and has a serious case of trust issues no matter the gender, and if she finds out about your true Hierarchy class we don't know what's she gonna do with you."

"But doc she wouldn't know, I promise." I said.

"And how long can you keep that promise?" He gave me a cold look. "I know that girl, I'm the one who tested her and believe me she's not what you think she is, she's powerful and like any other True Alphas."

I look at Dr. Kim, he looks really worried. I wish Dad is as worried as he is, I don't have the words to say for how flustered he is right now.

"I'm keeping an eye on you in this campus, just make sure you settle your hormones down." He said. "Don't trust anyone but yourself."

I nod, "I will."

Astrid's PoV

"Yes Mom I'll be there after class, I already contacted Aciel about it." I said to my Mom who I'm calling right now on the phone.