Part 8

Hiccup's PoV

It was that time where my miserable life began. When that stupid genetics test result arrived on my doorstep.

I can still remember how I opened that brown envelope and saw that test result.

I was sitting in my room playing video games after I finish my home study, I was just taking a break before I begin my work out again, as an Alpha it would be good image if I have those six pack abs like other Alphas does. I was in the middle of my game when my uncle Gobber came barging in my room happily raising a brown envelope with his fine hand.

"Guess what just arrived today." He excitedly said in a singing tone.

"What is it?" I ask without looking up from my video game. I could see his reflection on the TV screen.

"The results of your genetics test." Gobber said.

I stopped in playing, dropped my controller and got up. I tried to grab the envelope from Gobber but he raised his hand up so I couldn't grab it.

"Aha! Before I give it to you, you have to promise to help me with the orders in the workshop." He said.

"I will! I will! Now give it." I successfully grabbed the envelope from him and look at it.

I was so excited that I could hear my insides screaming.

The only thought in my mind that time is; This is it! The only thing that will prove to me that I'm a worthy future Chief of my city.

I tore the tear strip from the envelope and took out the paper that contains the results.

NAME: HICCUP HORRENDOUS HADDOCK III
DOB: 11/01/****
BLOOD TYPE: A+
PRIMARY GENDER: MALE
SECONDARY GENDER: OMEGA

And that's when I felt like my world just stopped. I checked the paper again twice, maybe I was just mistaken and saw wrong, but no matter how much I reread it, I still see the word in all caps; OMEGA.

That's not the worse that happened to me though.

I was just taking a stroll down the sidewalks of Berk after waking up from a nightmare. I decided to take some fresh air.
And when I came into a dark alleyway, I didn't expect to come across a group of trespassers.

I couldn't forget how they look at me with those eyes filled with lust and hunger. Stupid me, forgot I'm an Omega, and my scent is active now that it's heating season.

I tried to run away, but they were tricky.

There were four of them, all four of them blocked all corners of the way.

"Where ya goin' boi?" Asked who seems to be the leader of the pack.

Trembling I wasn't able to reply, my heart is pounding so hard I could almost hear it, all I could think about that time is my Dad. If I end up dead what will happen to him if I'm gone?

But another thought came into my mind. Why would Dad want a son who belongs to the weakest rank? I better disappear anyway, he could always find someone better than me.

"You smell good boi, what is that? New brand of perfume?" Said another one from the four.

This is bad, this is very very bad.

I tried to push them away but they were too strong for me, they pinned me down but I wasn't gonna let them do what they want without a fight, I squirm, kicked and tried punching them off but I wasn't able to nudge them off.