IMPORTANT

Hello to the dear readers of thus fanfic!

I know you're expecting for another update about the story but due to the lack of time and lack of ideas since the last update I have been absent for such a long time. I wasn't able to come up with what's going to happen next. I know the ending but I just don't know how to get there.
I apologise for it. I might redo this fanfic or just leave it here. My schedules are clashing that I barely have time to write a chapter.
I hope you understand. I know you're all disappointed about this and I really am sorry.

My passion for writing Hiccstrid fanfics have been fading and it's hard to write once you lost that passion. I apologise. But I still love the fandom and I'm still into it on some other ways but writing a fanfic about this had been down since the last movie, inspiration and ideas on how to come up with a good fanfic is... let's just say went downhill. I don't blame the movie it was AMAZING but I blame myself for it. I hope you guys understand.

Thank you so much for your support, your patience and all the love you've given the story and to me also. I love you all and hope you'll still support my future original works that I'll be posting some time soon (if I'm not busy or if schedule is not hectic).

God bless you all! More power for Hiccstrid!