Part 27

Hiccup's PoV

I wake up startled when my phone suddenly buzzes with the alam. Sleepily, I grab the phone from the bedside table and turn off the buzzing.
I run a hand through my hair with a sigh. Another day... And it's Saturday.

I wander my eyes around my room to find such a mess on the floor.

Papers scattered, some clothes are on the floor.

I smiled at the sight as a memory flashes in my head.

Gods forgive me for what I did, but I have to be honest, I love that moment, even if it's not appropriate especially at our age.

But sh*t Astrid is so...I couldn't put the right words to it but deep down I know what it is.

I kick the covers off me and proceeded to the bathroom for morning hygiene. Afterwards I cleaned up all the mess I made from last night.
I look at the drawings I have as I stack them on the table. All of them are portraits of people. My Dad, my Mom when she was just the same age as me, Gobber and me, my friends, and one picture that I really loved is Astrid's. In the picture I drew her while standing on a rooftop in her usual street style clothes and braid looking so powerful despite her slim figure.

I sure wish I'm like her. Powerful as an Alpha. But sadly, I'm a frickin Omega that has no use in this world but to produce offsprings for Alphas and Betas.

Yes, even an Omega male can get pregnant, which I don't know how it works.

Imagine, me with a big bump on my stomach? That'll be ridiculous!

"Hiccup?"

I look over to the door where Gobber is standing by the doorway. "Are ye goin' out t'day?" He ask.

"Uh...I don't know, maybe I'll just stay home for today." I say, fixing the papers and put them in my drawers along with the other drawings I keep inside it.

"Oi goodie, 'cause Dr. Kim just called saying he'll drop by anytime t'day so just checkin' if yer planning to go out." He say.

Oh, right I forgot that today's my monthly consultation with Dr. Kim. "Okay, I'll be staying for the day."

"Alright." Gobber nods. "And be down now, breakfast is ready."

Goober left my room, closing the door. I finish cleaning my mess and put my dirty clothes in the laundry basket before running downstairs where I can already smell bacon and hotdogs and some fresh bread for sure Gobber baked.

"Good morning Dad." I greeted when I saw my father almost done with his breakfast when I arrive at the dining room.

"Mornin' son." He greeted back.

I sit down beside him and serve myself with the foods that's on the table. Filling my plate with bacon, hotdogs, three pieces of bread, and two pancakes.

"Ye didn't ate again last night, didn't ye?" Dad ask while sipping from his mug of coffee.

"Didn't notice the time that I fell asleep while sketching after doing homework." I say, stuffing my mouth with food.

"Ye know it's bad for yer body to skip meals, especially with yer—

"Dad, I know, now shush." I say. "Or someone might hear you."

Dad sighs. "Y'know I'm always worried about ye son, if only I can do somethin' about your condition I'll do it."

"But sadly there isn't." I say, staring into space while holding a fork with a slice of hotdog in front of me.

Dad sighs again as he stands up from his chair. He mess with my hair before walking out of the dining room. "I'll be going now, see you later and be careful." He say.