Part 33 (Very Short)

MUST READ (To those who care):

Hey guys! So I guess I'll have to cut to the chase now. I wrote another Hiccstrid fanfic. It'll be my last fanfic of Hiccstrid now, and don't worry I'll still finish this book. After finishing my on going books I'll be taking a break now. Yeah, so hopefully you'll support the new book I wrote like how you supported this one.

Thank you. Lovelots everyone.

***

Astrid's PoV

I watch as Aciel pace back and forth in the backyard of my house. Yes, as in my house. We finally get to come home after a few months staying at the Villa. My pack stood in a line, standing like soldiers in training. Well actually they're in training. My brother is in charge of their training, a special training.

I don't really know what Aciel had in mind for their training, but he said it's related to the "big day". I have my own training so I'm not in the formation right now, and just stand there waiting what will happen.

Aciel still walks in steady pace, head high like a real leader with hands on his back.

Out of the blue he sent a punch at Snotlout's direction. I was expecting a bone crushing sound but instead I saw something unexpected. Snotlout grabbed Aciel's wrist, twisted his arm and push him away that made Aciel stumble back a few steps.

"Whoa." I say impressed with his swift move.

"Impressive." Aciel claps his hands. "Looks like your Alpha taught you well."

I smiled and nod at Snotlout as a sign that what he did was impressive.

"Alright, the real training begins." Aciel say, dusting off his pants. "Today, we will be joining by someone very important, he really cut off his appointment today just to be here."

Aciel glances at me and winks.

Unsure what he meant I just stood there and wait.

"Enough with the formalities Aciel."

We all look over behind us where we saw...

"Dad!"

Dad smiles at me and pats my head. "Good morning sweetie." He says then nods at the others.

"He's the important person you meant?" I ask Aciel excitedly.

My brother smiles, "Well, Dad really wanted to see how the future Council will be like in the battlefield."

"Well, after what I saw I think you're almost there." Dad say looking at everyone. He walks towards them, looking at every one of them with a proud smile as he pass by them, but then he stopped in front of Hiccup.

"Hello Mr. Haddock." Dad say.

Aciel went beside me, nudging me with his elbow. "I get a feeling Dad knows." He whispers to me.

"Shh! Be quiet." I scolded him in a whisper.

I watch as Dad stand there in front of Hiccup doing nothing.

"Uh...Dad?" I called. But my father didn't budge and just stand there motionless.

I look at Aciel, asking with my look if he has any idea what's going on, but my brother just shrugs.

A felt slight tingle in my stomach and I suddenly felt nervous. I wonder if Dad already knows, but I'm crossing my fingers that he doesn't.

"Alright everyone, why don't we begin with basics before we proceed." Dad say, finally moving from his spot and come to join me and my brother.

Hours passed and training finally ended. I just stayed there doing nothing but watch my pack getting beaten by their training being guided by my father. He was supposed to train me too but it looks like he got so focused in training the pack he forgot about it, and I'm not feeling it either.

"Your pack impresses me my dear, they're strong." Dad say as we enter the house.

"They're very disciplined with their training, that's why they never fail." I say proudly.

"I'm glad you trained them well." Dad say. "But, there's something odd about one of the members of your pack."

I look at my father curiously. "Who?" I ask.

"That Haddock boy," Dad say.

Aciel nudge me, a nervous look on his face. Even I'm getting nervous.

"Uh...what about him?" I ask.

Dad stopped in his tracks and turn around to face us. With a straight face he look at me, "He's...well let's just say, very different." He say. "I didn't notice it until I saw him in training earlier."

I raised an eyebrow now intrigued with what he discovered, "What is it Dad?" I ask.

"That boy... he doesn't look like an Alpha."

Aciel and I look at each other then at our father. "You're kidding, right Dad?" Aciel ask.

But the look on our father's face doesn't look like he's joking around and remained emotionless, almost scary with his piercing blue eyes.

"One of the things an Alpha should posses is being observant and aware with the nature of their pack," Dad say. "And you my dear, lack that skill. Hopefully you'll be in the future."

Dad turns around again and walks ahead and up the stairs.

Aciel and I are left there puzzled with what he said.

"I'm confused." Aciel say. "Doe's look like an Alpha? How come?"

I look at our father who just disappeared in the shadows, confused of what he tried to say.

We decided to retreat into our rooms to have a rest and think about what just happened.
I decided to take a shower to ease my mind of everything, hopefully I could figure out what Dad meant.
The water from the shower fell on my skin like raindrops, the water made my skin feel refreshed after a day of just sitting under a shade doing nothing and get dust to stick on my skin.

He doesn't look like an Alpha...

"I wonder what Dad meant?" I ask myself.

How come he said that? Hiccup is definitely an Alpha, he's strong, one of the qualities an Alpha posseses, though under that baggy clothing he doesn't have any buffy features but he's stronger than he looks.

But then I remembered he looks very strange for an Alpha.

Slim body, almost like a woman's, his face looks so pretty almost as pretty as a girl, and his smell...

"No way." I gasped when a thought came into my mind.

"He can't be." I say, taking a step back only to get trapped on the glass door of my shower.

"Is that what he was trying to say the other day?" I ask myself again.

The other night when I stayed over at his place he was trying to tell me something. Something about "what if" he's not what I thought he is. Was it that?

"Fuck!" I shouted, hitting the tiled wall in front of me. I felt a sudden sting on my knuckles, when I look at it I see red liquid blending in with the running water from the shower, a crack is on the tiles wall now like something hard just smashed it.

"He can't be an Omega."

_____________________________

Okay, advertisement coming! I wrote another book, but it's my very last Hiccstrid fanfic, yes you read it right, LAST. I'll be taking a break after I finished my on going books, and I don't know if I'm coming back or will stay as a writer here in Wattpad.

Okay bye! Lovelots everyone!