Part 9

Hiccup's PoV

"Whoa."

"Whoa indeed." Said Astrid.

We're standing outside the campus grounds of Berk University. There is a very wide front grounds with well trimmed grass, perfectly shaped bushes, flowers in different kinds and colors, and a fountain with the sculpture of Señor Gustavo Hofferson V, the very first discovered True Alpha in the past 500 years.

Astrid began touring me around.

The school building is a mix of modern and medieval architecture, there are three floors and has fifty classrooms according to Astrid, three offices, one for the Headmaster, one for the faculty, and one for the student council, it has a huge cafeteria located on the first floor with modern technology operation. At the back of the school is another wide ground where the football field is, there is also the track and field lanes, a huge gymnasium, and a greenhouse with different kinds of plants from around the world.

"So that's pretty much it in Berk University, you get to meet the teachers soon though." Said Astrid as we walk down the hallway that connect the green house and school building, we're now heading back to the school building. "By the way, what class will you be in?"

I look at the paper that has my class section is and my adviser. "Uh...Alpha Class 1 of Mr. Sungjae Kim."

"Cool, your in my class too." She smiled.

Well, Dad really made sure I go with the same classes as Astrid.

"We better get to the classroom, Mr. Kim is not very fond of late comers." She grabbed my hand and pulled me with her.

While on the way to the classroom, a lot of students greet Astrid as we pass by, I also notice a lot of guys are looking at her like she's the most beautiful thing in the world, even I will look at her like that but no, I can't lose my cool and get distracted, not in front of her.

My eyes found our hands, I didn't notice until now that they're entwined together, I also didn't notice until now that we're holding each other's hands tightly. A hot feeling creep up my cheeks, I quickly look away before my cheeks burn even more. What is this feeling? Why am I feeling this?

We arrived in our classroom where only a few students are there.

"Come sit next to me." Astrid pulled me again and to a chair at the front row of the rows of chairs, in front of the teacher's table.

"Is you're not comfortable here we can move at the back." She said.

"No it's fine." I said.

We both sit down, and Astrid took out her laptop and went into a website called LunaEntertainmentCo.net.

"What's that?" I ask her.

"It's the website of my family's company, here I can check the updates what's going on inside the building while I'm anywhere." She explained.

"What kind of company is it?" I ask.

"It's an entertainment agency that's been in the family for generations, we recruite talents like singing, dancing, acting, or modeling, or maybe all categories, we have produced a lot of known artist like Taylor Sweet, Marie Keri, and international boy groups like VTS." She explained, showing me the pictures of the artist thst her family company has produced.

Wow, the Hofferson family is amazing, although Betas are best at the business Industry they still can produce a high rating company even though they're from a long line of great Alphas.

And I forgot to mention, that statue at the fountain, Gustavo Hofferson, is Astrid's ancestor (obviously). He's one of the great Chiefs of Berk and the last to his family's lins of Chiefs until he passed the crown to the Haddocks, which is where I belong, 500 years ago after the Hofferson began protecting the city from trespassers who tried invading the city.

"So you're a talent scout?" I ask her.

"No, I work as a model in the company." She clicked an icon and an album of fashion pictures with Astrid's face wearing different styles of dresses and make up popped up the screen.

Hold the dragon up, I didn't knew this! She didn't mentioned this before!

"I know you're confused why I didn't said I'm a model, the truth is I don't really like bragging about it." She said scrolling through about a hundred of her fashion pictures.

She looks really different in the pictures. She's dressed like a rockstar, a girly girl, a sporty girl, even a princess!

"Wow, didn't knew the Alpha can also pose in front of a camera." I jokingly said.

Astrid chuckled, "it's supposed to be a pass time job whenever I'm not in school or doing my duties until my mom decided to make a name for me in the fashion industry."

"Whoa." Was all I could say.

She's the most busiest person I have ever met, except for my Dad. I mean, she's one of the protectors of the city, she's also a student, and she's also a fashion model. Well it sounds pretty cool. She's the coolest Alpha alive (except for my Dad).

Astrid and I talked about her career as a model until classes begin.
We're currently waiting for our teacher and I already met my classmates, it's a surprise they know me despite my few appearances in public.

"Mr. Kim's here." One of my classmates who checked if the teacher is coming said and went back to his seat.

Just then, a man wearing a black long sleeved polo tucked under black slacks and black loafers entered the room. Everyone went quiet.

He puts his briefcase on the table and look up at us, and what I saw surprised me.

"Doctor Kim??"