Kuoh Observation

"So, this is the type of world that the so called 'God' had ended up creating." Echo stated. He had an unimpressed look on his face and a bored tone in his voice. "Pretty pathetic."

"Agreed, this word has nothing compared to other worlds we've been to. Wonder what father would think of this?" Vast replied.

"He'd definitely be disappointed, some idiot was pretending to be him and ended up creating this world." Echo snorted.

When Echo and Vast had arrived in the human world, of dimension 735 to be exact, they were quite disappointed in its evolution.

Compared to the many other worlds they've seen and visited, this world was no where near comparison to them in the slightest.

Vast just sighed in frustration before turning to Echo. "So, what have you learned of this world so far?"

"From what I've gathered by searching through the history of this world, its main history is of the races known as Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels. They ended up having a war between these three factions which led to the death of the so called 'God' and the ruler of the Devils, while the Fallen Angels had their numbers highly reduced."

"I see, so the main trouble makers we'll have to look out for are those three races, probably thinking their far better than humans." Vast snorted.

"Exactly. Before their so called 'God' had perished, he had created weapons known as Sacred Gears, some even allowing the users to be able to slay Gods." Vast rose an eyebrow at this. "Though, they'd be completely hopeless against us."

"Is that all that we really need to know? Or is there more." Vast asked. Vast blinked when Echo looked pretty annoyed.

"Yeah, there have even been some dragons who claim themselves to be Gods and two others as Heavenly Dragons." Echo snarled.

"What...?" Vast muttered. Anger slowly rising into his expression. "Dragons self proclaiming themselves as Gods? Is this a joke!"

"Afraid not, they call themselves Great Red and Ophis, The True Red Dragon God Emperor and The Infinite Dragon God respectively."

"Giving themselves such titles? They must think pretty highly of themselves, makes me want to hit something..."

"Don't worry, if we cross paths with them, we'll happily show them the power of True Dragon Gods. But for now, lets see what else this world has to offer."

Vast sighed once again. "Fine."

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I'm at school right now, there'll be a bigger chapter soon.