Day 4 (Final)

(O)-(O)-(O)

The entire audience, along with everyone from the other guilds, were currently staring at a scene with their mouths agape and their faces showing shock.

What they were witnessing was the battle between Lugia and Palkia. They were delivering punches and kicks at one another inside the sphere of water at blinding speeds.

Every hit that they gave each other sent a shockwave through the area. The sphere of water they were in was shaking violently as this was happening.

"Gah!"

Palkia grunted in pain as Lugia landed a fist into his gut. Recovering quickly, Palkia sent a roundhouse kick to Lugia who managed block with both arms as he was sent flying a bit away.

"Water Pulse!" Palkia declared. He the. Held both arms forwards as multiple spheres of water rocketed towards Lugia who just knocked them all away. 'Damnit! I'm at a disadvantage here!'

"Extrasensory." Lugia stated calmly. His eyes glowed slightly as Palkia's body was wrapped in a pink light. Palkia struggled as he tried to move. "Hydro Pump."

Lugia then fired a powerful torrent of water from his mouth that shot at incredible speeds towards a struggling Palkia.

"Come on!" Palkia grunted. He then managed to break free as the light dispersed and he narrowly dodged the attack from Lugia.

Not wasting time, Palkia had claws form on his hands that were made from a pale green energy. He then shot towards Lugia and began slashing.

"Dragon Claw!"

Palkia was slashing rapidly at Lugia who was grunting in pain as he was continuously struck. Lugia then managed to grab onto the claws as he struggled to push Palkia back.

"Damnit, Arnav! Come back to your senses!" Palkia cried. Lugia didn't show any signs of listening as the water beast kicked him away.

Palkia clicked his tongue before they ended up going back into a CQC fight. On the ground, the Fairy Tail members, along with a few from the other guilds, turned to look at the other members of Alpha Origin.

They wanted to ask about many things. They had a lot of questions! But, they didn't voice them as they saw the serious looks on their faces. Dialga was staring at the scene with a very serious look, though they could see... worry?

While Palkia and Lugia were probably equal in strength, considering that they were in a water battlefield, Lugia was having the advantage in this one.

While Palkia may have some control over water, Lugia pretty much ruled over half of the water throughout the Omniverse. Things didn't look good.

With a push of strength, Palkia managed to break through their little clash and land a powerful hit to Lugia's chest, resulting in him coughing and being kicked away.

"Spacial Rend!"

Palkia swiped his arm as the space energy blade cut through the water and headed towards Lugia, Lugia narrowed his eyes as he then did something that made everyone widen their eyes.

Palkia and Dialga especially, Lugia tried to catched the attack. It was quite well known among them that Palkia's attack had the capabilities to rip entire worlds apart if he made them strong enough.