Who are you?

(O)-(O)-(O)

It had been a couple of days since Echo and Vast had dealt with the fallen angels, they had decided to stay in their dimensions for a while before returning.

Echo and Vast were currently at a park area in Kuoh town, they were sat down underneath a tree that shaded them from the sun.

"This is probably the thing that I've enjoyed the most about this world..." Echo muttered.

"I know, it's just so peaceful and relaxing to just lay down on the ground and relax." Vast agreed.

"Though I wish that this heat wasn't so damn annoying, it's a bit too hot."

"Males you wonder what the heck Solgaleo is thinking making the Sun this freaking hot." Palkia groaned.

As they were relaxing, they heard footsteps and opened their eyes and looked to the right to see a male wearing a school uniform, he had blonde hair.

"Hello young ones." The boy called. They narrowed their eyes ever so slightly as they felt the demonic energy come off, though they didn't do anything as they didn't sense any malice. "My name is Yuuto Kiba."

"Echo Time."

"Vast Space."

Their answers were short and simple as they stared at the blonde who just smiled. "I'm sorry if this is sudden, but I'm going to need you to follow me, the president of my club wishes to speak with you."

"Who is this president of your's?" Echo asked. Kiba turned to him as he just stared back.

"Her name is Rias Gremory." After Kiba answered, both of them narrowed their eyes slightly out of suspicion.

'Crap, we relaxed too much...' They both thought. They regretted letting themselves feel so calm since it probably let a small amount of their power leak out which Rias had managed to detect.

"Dialga, what do we do?" Vast asked telepathically.

"It's our fault that we're in this situation, but... let's see what she has to say, if we don't like it then we'll leave immediately." Dialga responded.

"Very well, we'll come along. Just lead the way." Vast responded to Kiba. The blonde nodded as he began walking as the two gods followed behind.

(O)-(O)-(O)

The two of them had been brought into some old looking building that was outside of a school called Kuoh Academy, what an original name...

The two of them were currently sitting on a couch facing towards a desk at the back of the room they were in with a bunch of new faces.

There was the brown haired boy they saw in the church yesterday, the blonde haired girl who they suspected was probably resurrected since they felt demonic power in her now, Echo had found out about the chess pieces they used.