Prophecy of Death

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

(O)-(O)-(O)

"This tastes great!"

"You sure can go crazy over sweet stuff..." Palkia had responded to the voice of Chelia as the group of five could be seen walking through the city.

The five of them could be seen holding what appeared to be ice-cream cones, Carla also having one as she was flying beside them.

A couple of hours had passed ever since they started exploring the city, and there were quite a lot of things to do here.

There were many activities that were most likely set up for the celebration, and there was much that Chelia ended up forcing them to do.

"Eh? Isn't that Asuka?" Wendy voiced. They looked forwards to see that it was Asuka running in their direction, she seemed to be chasing something.

"Indeed, it seems that it is her. I wonder what she's doing..." Carla said as they watched her approach them. Chelia then called out.

"Asuka!"

"Sorry! Can't stop, I'll see you all later!" They watched with confused looks as she ran past them before turning a corner.

"That was strange..." Chelia stated as they could only nod in agreement to this. Though, voice then called out to them.

"L-Lord Dialga, Lord Palkia." They looked to see it was Lily, the girl with animal features, who was standing next to a girl looking their age with long blonde hair.

She appeared to be wearing a white outfit that looked similar to that of a maid, which the outfit honestly probably was one.

"Oh, Lily. Who's this?" Palkia asked as they looked at the blonde, who bowed towards them. "My name is Leticia. A maid of the No Names. It's a pleasure to be in your presence, my lords."

From what they sensed from her, they could tel she wasn't human. Her power also seemed to be above the three girls in their group.

"I see, it's nice to meet you." Dialga nodded. They all quickly introduced themselves to one another as Dialga then asked. "So, what was Asuka running after?"

"She was chasing after a fairy." Lily was the one that answered. The two members of Fairy Tail were surprised by this, for obvious reasons.

"She should probably hurry back, it can get dangerous this late out." Dialga stated as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I will go after her. Hold these for me, Lily." Leticia said as she handed over the crepes in her hands, which the mentioned girl nodded and took them.

"You three go as well." Palkia voiced as he directed his voice at both Wendy, Carla and Chelia, who blinked in response.

"We have a feeling something bad might happen, just in case, help Leticia out." Palkia explained. Dialga then looked at Carla.

"You should be able to handle carrying the two of them with ease, especially after your training."

"Understood. I'll make sure they don't do anything crazy." Carla nodded as she nodded at him. Leticia and Lily were surprised when she sprouted a pair of wings.

"Alright! We'll see you later then!" Chelia cried out as Carla picked both the girls up and began flying. Wnedy then called out. "Wait, where do we meet back up?!"