Day 4 (Part 1)

A/N: I'm finally back! I apologise for my absence, after my exams, I had lost interest in writing this story for a while so I had stopped. Plus, if I wrote this story without any motivation then it would turn out very bad.

Anyway, I had decided to not include Day 5 for this story during this arc, this being because it really has no significance for my story.

And again, I apologise for this chapter being short as well, I am actually at the current time quite filled in with my schedule for different things like moving house.

(O)-(O)-(O)

Day 4 had already started and it was starting with an event called the Naval Battle. Palkia was the one participating, but the bad thing was the fact that Lugia was participating for their enemy.

But, the battling in the water had all ceased as even Palkia and Lugia had stopped. The True Gods were all narrowing their eyes at something that was currently occurring.

At this current time, Lucy Heartfilia was being tortured, Minerva of Sabertooth was pummeling the young helpless girl as she seemed barely conscious from the relentless barrage of attacks.

Deapite being controlled, Lugia still seemed to have some of his common sense and honour as he seemed to not like the sight. That was definitely a good sign, otherwise he would have taken advantage of it.

Echo, along with the regis could tell Fairy Tail was furious as they were glaring towards Sabertooth's booth, who in turn returned with smug looks plastered on their faces.

Echo sent a small glare that made the team turn away as the members of the Fairy Tail team looked pleased as they nodded thanks to them. Echo smiled as he gave a small thumbs up.

They then returned to look at the field and inside the ball of water, the other participants that had already fallen out were looking up in horror as they watched the one sided battle happen.

Echo looked at Palkia in the eyes as he seemed to nod slightly towards his brother, Palkia noticed this and gave a small nod in return. Echo then looked at Fairy Tail and he nodded at them, they blinked in confusion before he pointed to the field.

"...!"

The next thing everybody saw was Minerva flying through the water before stopping, barely being able to stay in. They all looked up in shock to see that it was Vast who had kicked her away.

Lucy managed to look up to see that she was saved by Palkia, Palkia then relaxed as he looked back at Lucy. "You okay?"

"Y-Yeah. But, why did you help me?"

"Even though we're from different guilds, that doesn't mean we should be enemies. Helping you is just the right thing to do." Palkia replied.

Lucy blinked for a second before smiling as she nodded her head weakly, the other members of her guild gave a sigh of relief as they silently thanked Palkia's guild.

"But, I suggest you drop out now." Palkia stated. Licy just blinked at him as Palkia then looked towards his teams booth. "Echo!"

"B-But, my team is counting on..."

"No." Palkia's firm voice stopped her as she looked at him. His expression completely serious. "They care more about your safety and health than they do the win, so don't make them worry more and drop out."