A Relaxing Day?

(O)-(O)-(O)

A/N: The next chapter will be the travel to the next world, last chance of voting before I will soon close it off.

(O)-(O)-(O)

A portal could be seen opening as two figures could be seen walking out, they were none other than Palkia and Dialga.

"Back in this word, huh?"

"Yep. Wonder what has happened since we left, unless we ended up coming back to the same time that I was here previously."

Dialga had responded to Palkia's statement. They were now back in the first world they had visited since waking from their slumber.

While they sensed that it didn't seem to have changed much, if at all. Some things must have happened since they had come here last.

They both seemed a bit surprised when they looked at where they had landed, from what Palkia sensed, it was quite a bit away from civilisation.

In front of them was a rather large mansion, almost like that of a castle, but far more modern. Probably composed of maybe marble.

What they both could also feel that there was a barrier placed around the place, probably done so by their father to make sure they weren't detected as well as so the place couldn't be found.

They both then heard footsteps and turned around to see three other figures walking out from the portal they had come from.

They watched as none other than Wendy, Chelia, and Carla all walked out and looked around before going bug-eyed.

They were all staring in complete shock at the massive place that was in front of them, it was far bigger than the palace at Crocus.

They were also looking around in interest, they were now in a world completely different from their's, not Edolas or Earthland.

"We should check it out, right?" Palkia smiled as he clicked his fingers in front of the girl's faces. This made then snap out of their trance.

They all looked towards the boys, with Dialga staring into the distance before he turned towards them. They just nodded dumbly.

"Then let's get going." Dialga voiced as he began making his way inside. Palkia followed as the girls also soon followed quickly behind them.

(O)-(O)-(O)

Around only an hour or so had passed as they had visited a good number of places within the mansion that Arceus had gifted them.

It looked like a pleasant place to rest, though maybe quite too large just for them. A nice regular sized place would have done nicely.

"Do you guys hear something?" Chelia voiced. They all stopped in confusion before listening, it was quiet for a bit before something sounded.

Wendy, along with Carla, seemed to have closed their eyes as they listened. Wendy then said. "Yeah... it sounds like music."

"Quite peaceful and calming too..." Carla added her own thoughts. Both the dragon gods listened as they both smiled.

The song sounded very familiar to them, it was something hard to forget. They both listened for the source before hearing where it was coming from.