Battle In Space

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

(O)-(O)-(O)

Explosions.

Destruction.

Chaos.

Those words were perfectly fitting for what every single person in the Little Garden were currently witnessing.

No matter where they were, they all stared up towards the sky as countless stars were seemingly being destroyed one after another.

No doubt a number of constellations have been completely wiped out over the course of a couple of minutes.

The reason?

It was the battle that the True Gods were currently in, all punching and kicking each other at speeds completely unfathomable.

They were seemingly flying through space at speeds unseen as all could be seen were resulting shockwaves that happened after each connecting blow.

As they sent their series of punches and kicks at one another, stars and planets seemed to explode if they were close enough to them.

It was honestly a miracle that the Little Garden was still in tact, probably due to the protection that had been provided to it by some other True Gods during its creation.

"Gah!" Dialga grunted as he was spun kicked towards a planet as he smash right through, courtesy of Yveltal.

Dialga had been sent crashing through the entire planet as it exploded in response. He quickly recovered before firing a Flash Cannon towards Yveltal.

The True God of Death having held both arms up to block the blast, though started smoking due to the attack after it finish.

"Wha-!" Yveltal widened his eyes when Dialga had appeared in front of him. Dialga then punched him backwards hard enough to send him flying.

"Hyah!" Dialga held his hand forwards as a blue glow shone on his hand, to which then the rubble of the planet that had been destroyed not too long ago quickly reformed and surrounding Yveltal.

Dialga then smirked before clenching his fist as the light in his hand began to flicker continuously as explosions continued to occur on Yveltal.

What seemed to be happening was the planet was quickly reforming and redoing its destruction over and over upon Yveltal.

"E... nough!" Yveltal roared as he released his aura outwards as the planet's rubble was sent flying in all directions before withering away.

Dialga had to block his eyes as he was pushed back by the intensity of the aura that Yveltal had just produced.

A good distance away, Palkia and Xerneas were having their own battle as their's was very much the same as Dialga's and Yveltal's.

Both of them were sending blasts at one another as explosions occurred in between them after each blast connected with the other.

Palkia held his right arm up quickly to block a punch by Xerneas as he then delivered and high kick to her, sending her flying upwards.

Palkia's hands then released purple light as he then brought them before connecting them as two stars suddenly shot towards where Xerneas was.

The two stars crashed into another and exploded simultaneously as Xerneas was at the centre of the explosion.

Both of the Life and Death duo seemed to fly out of the explosions with some damage as they glared towards the Dragons Gods, who returned the glare.