One's True Ruler

A/N: Minor changes to the canon will be applied here. Such as how the mere destruction of the Eclipse Gate sent the dragons away.

Personally, I think that's just retarded as they could just all attack the gate at the same time and win the battle just like that.

Finally, It had been decided that Carla will indeed be tagging along as a friend of mine literally won't stop harassing me about it.

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Yeah... I jinxed us... sorry."

"You're a dongus..."

Dialga and Palkia were now back in the magical world where they had competed in the Grand Magic Games to rescue their five friends.

But, it was far different to what they had left behind. The city seemed to be in ruins as there were fires everywhere.

They could hear the screams of the civilians as they could also sense multiple magic energies wavering from different positions within the city.

If what they could sense and also smell was truly what they were thinking, then there were a couple of dragons in this city as of this moment.

"So, mind checking to see the situation? What's going on right now?" Palkia requested. Dialga just nodded as he closed his eyes.

A couple of seconds passed before he opened his and looked at Palkia with a big sigh as he scratched the back of his head in annoyance.

"Just as I thought, it seems that these dragon, seven in total, have come from around four hundred years ago and are now rampaging through the city."

"How did they get here?"

"Eclipse Gate, some kind of doorway or magic item of sorts that allows for time travel." Dialga growled. "Such a pain..."

"Really?" Palkia said in slight surprise. He then sighed as he then said. "Then I assume that your first job will be destroying that gate?"

"Of course, it shouldn't even be a thing in the first place." Dialga sighed with crossed arms, people were just making his job more difficult. "Though, we should probably deal with those dragons first."

"Agreed."

"Lord Palkia!" A female voice called out to them. They both turned around to see none other than Porlyusica running towards them.

They then saw Makarov running beside her as well, Dialga rose an eyebrow as he saw them approaching, he then looked at Palkia.