Mischief and Despair

(O)-(O)-(O)

Palkia was seen walking through the city after his little sighting of the spirit that had tried to attack him not too long ago.

He was now just walking through the city with a calm expression as his right hand was in his pocket as he was walking.

"Huh? What's that smell?" Palkia stoped walking as his nose twitched. He then looked towards the forest. "Iron? No... blood."

Palkia narrowed his eyes and looked around before quickly walking into the nearby forestry area he was at.

Quickly manoeuvring his way through the trees, he arrived at a small open space within the trees, he stopped and looked around before narrowing his eyes.

"Looks like someone was busy..." Palkia muttered. He was narrowing his eyes at the sight of crimson blood littering the trees and the ground.

A normal person would crack under the sight of this scene, but Palkia was used to such a scene, he had seen many in his many years of life.

There was also what appeared to be multiple body parts scattered across in the blood as well, all belonging to different individuals.

"Ha?" Palkia turned his head and looked at one end of the open space, in front of him was the familiar sight of a dark spirit and a blue haired boy

They were none other than Shido Itsuka and Kurumi, the evil spirit that had attempted to kill him not too long ago.

From what Palkia could see, the boy bad his eyes widened open in fear as the spirit was on top of him with a viscous smile on her face.

"I really did want to enjoy my date with you more, but it can't be helped now..." Kurumi then began giggling in a wicked and unsetting manner.

But as she was going to do whatever she was going to, she was suddenly hit into one of the trees across the pool with unimaginable amounts of force.

The entire tree had actually toppled over along with a few others that were in the way of it, the ground was also cracked slightly.

"H-Huh?" Shido muttered in confusion. He was still shaking, but he slowly sat up as he stared at the form of Kurumi a bit away on the ground.

"You alright?" Shido blinked when he heard the voice. Turning his head, who he saw made hi eyes widen in complete shock.

"D-Divine...!" Shido said in shock. He saw the young white haired male in front of him looking over his shoulder towards Shido. 'He helped me?'

"Divine? Is that some kind of nickname?" Palkia wondered in confusion. He just assumed that was some kind of nickname since he really had no other explanation.

The True Gods (Highschool DxD Fanfic and Multiverse Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara