Two Worlds Collide

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Queen Halloween..."

"Hi, darling. Please, call me Hallow like you always did!"

Palkia frowned as his right eye was twitching as a familiar older looking woman was seen hugging him from behind.

The woman having to crouch down to do so as she was a decent bit taller than Palkia was in his current form.

Dialga had gone off with the others back to the No Names's place for a visit as Palkia stayed behind to help fix up both Yveltal and Xerneas.

The two of them no having already gone off and out of this Multiverse as Palkia was now in this rather uncomfortable situation.

The person hugging him was none other than Queen Halloween, someone they met a long time ago alongside Shiroyasha.

Palkia watched as the female stopped hugging him before she began glowing a bright orange colour as she walked in front of him.

When the light faded, Palkia didn't react as he saw the woman was now appearing much younger, around the same appearance age as himself.

Her being a bit shorter than himself.

"Why are you here?"

"I just wanted to visit you. I sensed your power and came rushing over here." Queen Halloween replied with a smile as Palkia sighed.

He found Queen Halloween as crazy as Shiroyasha was, Dialga could agree with him, and found her personality rather overwhelming.

Before she had become all powerful and such as she was now, he remembered himself saving her the first time they met and that's what lead to her calling him darling.

It was as simple as that.

Affection grown from saving the girl.

How cliche...

Palkia may not be the brightest when it comes to things like relationships, much like his brother, but he could easily tell with Queen Halloween.

He had sensed Hallow approaching, and Dialga no doubt had felt the same, so that was one main reason Palkia decided to stay.

Because he knew no matter where he went, she would try to follow him, except if he was off in a completely different existence.

"Palkia, you done yet?"

"Dialga. Is there something you need?"

"Father says he found another concentration point, we need to get going."

"I see, then I'll head on over now."

Palkia had replied finishing his telepathic conversation with Dialga as his eyes had remained trained on Hallow.

"It seems that I'm going to have to get going, my brother just called me." Hallow frowned at this before sighing as she slumped her shoulders.