World of the Gifts

(O)-(O)-(O)

Dialga and Palkia along with Wendy, Chelia, and Carla could be seen in the backyard area of the mansion as the girls were attacking Dialga.

Palkia was watching intently as the girls have yet to successfully land a single hit on him, though it was understandable considering the power gap.

Carla was in her human form as the girls were all doing this. What they were doing you might ask? Well, they were training.

Dialga had said that it would be beneficial for them to be trained to be stronger if they were going to coming along with them to different worlds.

Especially if they were going to help them in. Their coming battles. While it would take countless years to get them to even one of the pixie's level of strength.

That didn't mean it wouldn't be helpful if they got stronger. They wouldn't always be able to be there to protect them, so if they were stronger, then they can protect themselves better.

For the dangers that the many worlds hold could compose of all kinds of people, some stronger than what they've faced before and more.

Dialga and Palkia had decided that it should be them that fight the other True Gods, though the girls can indeed help them in other ways.

It had been a couple of days since that little date that Dialga had with Ophis and two since they had started training the girls.

And to say their progress was impressive would be an understatement, they had grown in strength greatly and were probably almost three times as strong as they were before.

Dialga and Palkia had assisted them in increasing not only their physical strength, but also mind as well as magic power.

Despite their progress though, they have yet to come close to landing a single hit on Dialga or Palkia. Which didn't come as a surprise to them.

"Alright, that's enough for today. You did well, you three." Dialga smiled as the three females fell onto the ground as Carla changed back to her true form.

They were all panting heavily as they were on the ground sweating, the training was hard, but it was indeed effective.

"We... still... can't... hit you!" Chelia complained between breaths as her cheeks had puffed outwards in annoyance.

"You're getting stronger, you'll land a hit some day." Palkia chuckled as he walked on over and stopped beside his brother.

"He's right. Your progress has been spectacular, the three of you." Dialga complimented. They looked at each other and smiled as they also noticed.

They could easily feel the change in their strength despite training for only around two days or so, their power had increased drastically.

They all soon blinked in surprise when a familiar golden light appeared near them, they watched as none other than Arceus in his human form came forth.

"Father." Both Dialga and Palkia said as they walked over to him. The girls quickly got up and bowed before him.

"There is no need to bow, just treat me like everyone else." Arceus smiled. They were hesitant, but stood up and stared up at him.

"Is there something that you require, father?" Dialga asked curiously. Arceus gained a serious look and nodded his head.

"Indeed, I do. I have located the next signature of energy."Arceus informed as they all widened their eyes, with the boys quickly becoming serious.