Day 2

(O)-(O)-(O)

Palkia was currently walking through the halls of the colosseum, he was headed towards his team's booth to watch Day 2 of the games.

As he was walking, he caught something with his senses, he turned towards where it was and saw a woman with pair hair, he narrowed his eyes at her.

'This energy... she's not someone from Earthland. Why is she here?' Palkia wondered. His anger slowly rising.

While Dialga got pissed if someone did something to time, Palkia would be mad if someone were to travel worlds and stay without his permission.

While he didn't mind people having ways to travel to other worlds, staying in them was another thing. They didn't belong in the world so they have no right to stay in it.

The only way for someone to truly be allowed to do such a thing was by getting his blessing, but this person hadn't.

"Excuse me." Palkia called out. He watched as the woman stopped waking and turned back towards him with a scowl.

He could now get a view of what the person looked like, she certainly looked aged, and seemed to hold a constant frown.

"What do you want, brat?" She asked with impatience. Palkia frowned at her, this woman was disrespectful! Could she be any more rude?!

"Just a simple question answered." Palkia stated. She rose her eyebrow at him. "Why are you here?"

"Huh? What kind of question is that? I'm here to watch the games and treat the wounded of Fairy Tail." She replied. Her voice seemingly filled with annoyance.

"Don't play dumb with me..." Palkia stated firmly. His face showing a scowl, she stiffened as his eyes turned glowed red. "Why are you in this world?"

"Wh-What do you mean?"

"I said stop playing dumb!" Palkia roared. His voice actually shaking the area a bit, she flinched heavily at this. "You're from Edolas, so why are you on Earthland?"

"..." She didn't say anything at first, but felt like she had to considering the look on Palkia's face. "I... I'm just visiting."

"You think I'm a fool?" Palkia demanded. His power slowly rising, he directed it towards the woman so others wouldn't sense it. "Why are you here?!"

"... Very well, I arrived in this world long ago." She stuttered. She saw that if she had lied any further, she would feel the wrath of immense power. "My name is Porlyusica."

"Okay. Now, why are you still here?"

"I... just got a liking to this world..." Porlyusica responded. Palkia narrowed his eyes at her. "I decided to stay in this world since I had a higher preference of it."