A Fairy Goodbye

A/N: The voting for the next world is still ongoing until I change it, which will be some time after the next chapter.

So, every vote counts for the world, but I won't be including more than one vote per world by the same person.

Meaning, if someone has voted more than once for a specific world, I will only count it as one.

(O)-(O)-(O)

A week or so had passed since the battle against Regigigas, people of the world of Earthland were still recovering after the shock.

Many people were still in disbelief and found it hard to believe that their greatest threat was dead and that there were other beings who were far greater in strength.

After the cataclysmic battle, Dialga had made sure to reverse time and bring the city back to its natural and previous state.

But, soon afterward, the one known as Gran Doma had attempted to execute both Dialga and Palkia due to his belief of them being the reason for bringing the dragons to the future.

Though, a single glare made the Magic Council's chairman fall to his knees while sweating as he couldn't say a word.

At present time, both of the dragon gods were staying that week at the Fairy Tail guild hall, and it was thankfully a peaceful week.

They had gone through so many battles already and it was incredibly tiring, but they knew the war had only just started and many more were to come.

Both Dialga and Palkia, since arriving at the building, had sensed something strange and decided to investigate.

When they did, they located what appeared to be Mavis herself frozen inside of some kind of crystal beneath the building.

Which now brings us to the present, where they were both standing in front of the crystal as both Makarov and Mavis in her astral form were standing with them.

"According to what I've seen, this Lumen Histoire is actually your magical power, am I right?" Dialga asked as he looked at Mavis.

She seemed quite surprised as Lumen Histoire wasn't supposed to be known of, but considering who she was talking to, it wasn't hard to believe.

"That's right..."

"Quite impressive, the amount of power in it can almost break through to the second level of divine." Palkia added with a slightly interested look.