Black Magic and Times Anger

Palkia and Dialga had been observing the word known as a Earthland from the sky for a couple of hours now.

Unfortunately, they haven't been able to find any trace of the power and it was frustrating for them.

"This is bad, we can't find any sign of him anywhere, if it's him that is which it most likely is." Palkia groaned. "We might have to check much more thorough then we are now."

"Agreed, searching from up here is getting us nowhere." Dialga agreed. They turned into their human forms and were about to fly down.

When Palkia noticed that Dialga had stopped moving, he looked up towards his brother and looked with a calculating gaze.

He then narrowed his eyes as he saw Dialga's own eyes flash red as he began growling. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sensing a disturbance in the flow of time, someone is manipulating it without permission." Dialga growled.

"What, you're serious?" Dialga nodded as Palkia narrowed eyes. "Then you should go, doing something like that is a big taboo."

"I know. I'm going to need you to make a portal back to the world before, it seems to be coming from there." Palkia nodded before holding his hand out as a portal opened.

"Just use telepathy to talk to me and I'll come over and pick you up, I'll continue the search in the meantime."

"Alright, good luck."

With that, Dialga flew through the portal that Palkia created.

(O)-(O)-(O)

Dialga shot out of the portal on the other end as he narrowed his eyes and looked around. He then sensed something happening in the northern direction.

"I swear, whatever they did in the few days in this multiverse, they're going to feel my wrath!" Dialga roared. He then flew in the northern direction.

Dialga had noticed that a few hours over in Earthland was a couple days in this world, and whatever the devils and the other factions managed to do during their absence wasn't something he was going to leave alone.

When he arrived, he looked down with narrowed eyes, there was a big magic circles in the sky with multiple from what he sensed were magicians surrounding a building.

He then looked closer to see the devils along with members of the other factions, he didn't question it though as he saw the leader of the fallen angels himself fighting against a devil.

It was a man named Azazel, he was fighting the devil which Dialga recalled when he looked into the history of this world that her name was Katerea Leviathan, the true heir to the Leviathan family.

The others were two of the current Satans of the underworld, along with Rias and her peerage, Michael the leader of the angels. Along with a couple others which Dialga honestly couldn't even bother looking into right now.

"Whatever is happening here, it seems to be a some interruption to a meeting they've been having with that woman interrupting it." Dialga concluded. He had just looked a bit in time to see what the reason for the quarrel was. "And there seems to be a traitor..."

Dialga glanced his eyes towards a certain silver haired male who was in Balance Breaker form. It was none other than Vali, the White Dragon Emperor.