Display of Power

A/N: Sorry for the late update, lost a bit of interest, but it's back now! Plus, the reason I got back into it was probably for the fact that my friend had hounded me to make a version of this book where characters from other worlds reacted to this fanfic.

Don't know why she wanted me to do it, but I really didn't feel like making one. If someone wants to, knock yourselves out. I really don't mind.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter!

(O)-(O)-(O)

Dialga could currently be seen walking through the streets of a city that he had found himself in, from what information he read on with his power, it was the capital of the country called Belfast.

Only a few days had passed since his little encounter with Ende back in the desert, and he hadn't made much progress with finding Hoopa.

But, he had a feeling that he was actually getting closer as the energy around the area was getting stronger. This worried him as well.

"Sis, it isn't good to say something like that so frankly!"

A female voice was heard. Dialga stopped walking as he curiously turned his head to see who the person that shouted was.

When he did, he was greeted by the sight of a group of five people standing front of what appeared to be a cafe that had a plaque that read 'Rose-Coloured Cafe'.

Dialga looked at them to see that the group consisted of two males and three females, the youngest being one of the boys and one of the girls that both looked his age.

The other three appeared a couple years older than him, the two females having looked to be twins with one having short silver hair and the other having long silver hair.

The male of the last three had short black hair and wore a long white coat.