Introduction

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Where's Heatran?" Regirock asked. The team were currently waiting in their assigned booths for their guild to be called.

"He said that he's meditating in the lava underground, he'll be up when I call him." Dialga answered. He along with Palkia then sat up from their sitting positions.

"Well, our friends are going to be out there soon, we have to save them." Palkia stated.

"Roger that, and I'm pretty sure we're next up." Regice informed. They all got ready and stared at the entrance to the stadium.

Now, with this incredibly shocking development! Here comes one of the two guilds that won against Sabertooth in the preliminaries!

Here comes Alpha Origin!

"Let's go." Dialga instructed. They all then began walking out into the light.

(O)-(O)-(O)

"What? Isn't Sabertooth supposed to be the strongest guild?" A salmon haired dragon slayer asked. His face showing confusion.

The entire audience were talking to one another in shock and confusion as well, they were surprised by the number one guilds loss.

"I had thought so, but it seems that this new guild has topped them." A red haired woman stated.

This group was none other than the Fairy Tail team, well, Fairy Tail A to be more exact. The group consisted of the salmon head, the red head, a black haired male, a blonde, and a bulky tall male.

 The group consisted of the salmon head, the red head, a black haired male, a blonde, and a bulky tall male

"Be on your toes, these next two guilds might be connected to Zeref." Gray warned. They all watched the entrance as three figures came out.

The three looking to be around fifteen, but what they were surprised at were the last two, following behind were two males who looked like children.

"What? They don't look really sinister to me, not dangerous either..." Lucy stated. She looked at the team in confusion.

"Don't let your guard down, looks can be deceiving." Erza stated firmly.

"Flame Brain?" Gray rose his eyebrow at the dragon slayer who had widened eyes and a sweat dripping down his face.

"I..."

"What's wrong, Natsu? You look scared." Elfman called out. The team looked at their dragon slyer in confusion, the appearance of this guild was shaking one of their members.

"I-I don't know... my senses are telling me that they're really powerful..."  Natsu muttered.

"So? The same can be said for Sabertooth, what's different about them?" Gray asked.