New Worlds Within Mischief

(O)-(O)-(O)

Dialga could currently be seen walking through the streets as his eyes were glancing around as he was trying to find anything suspicious.

Before this, he had came from the strange world that branched off from this world where he had fought against that large spider abomination.

From what knowledge he had gathered by looking into the world's history, this world had been protected by young girls known as Precure.

He honestly didn't know why it was really only females that really possessed these supernatural abilities, but he honestly couldn't care.

He stopped before staring up towards the sky as other people walked past him as he did so. 'I feel as though the dark energy is slowly slipping away...'

As of lately, Dialga had found nearly no trace of the dark energy, we was honestly believing that perhaps the energy wasn't even here anymore...

"Wait..." Dialga widened his eyes when a sudden nerve in his head struck. He narrowed his eyes before looking towards the north.

He felt as though a small trace of the energy showed itself. Putting strength into his legs, he dashed through the civilians as he was nearing the place.

"This energy, it feels familiar, but, I can't put my finger on it..." Dialga muttered. The energy felt a bit eery and also spontaneous.

Dialga ran through the street before arriving at what appeared to be an entrance to an alleyway of some kind. He narrowed his eyes before looking around before walking in.

The place was rather dark, but for Dialga's eyes, it was as if the place was lit up with the brightest of lights. He continued walking through before stopping as the wind around him made an eery sound.

"Alright, whoever this energy source is, is definitely doing this on purpose..." Dialga frowned. Dialga narrowed his eyes as he was looking around while standing in the same spot.

Dialga then sensed something near the end before firing a small blast of energy from his palm, when it hit, nothing came out as he could now feel it jumping around.

He continued to quickly move his head around while following the location of the energy. He was surprised though when a small blast of energy hit his back and made him stumble slightly as smoke came off.

"What the hell...?" Dialga looked back to see where it came from, but nothing was there. He then sent a roundhouse kick when he felt the energy directly behind him.

When he did, he saw his leg come in contact with a strange dark figure which he couldn't make out since it quickly moved away after being hit.

Dialga clicked his tongue in annoyance before he felt multiple blasts of energy hit his body from multiple direction. He then looked up and glared comically at every direction.

 He then looked up and glared comically at every direction