Cloaks Revealed

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

(O)-(O)-(O)

The battlefield was chaos as the soldiers that protected this community seemed to be under mind control and were attacking one another.

The civilians were also in danger as the soldiers were also attacking them, it seemed that they were all acting in a rampaging manner.

As of right now, Izayoi was seen fighting against Weser as they seemed to be evenly matched, though it could be seen that he was holding back.

Wendy, Chelia, Carla, Leticia, as well as Sandora were all going up against Pest as said girl was still standing on top of Sturm.

Sturm being the large white giant. They still didn't seem to be able to get the upper hand on her, she seemed too strong.

Asuka, Yo, Jin, and Shiroyasha who was still trapped were all facing down Ratten. She was holding her flute in her hands as she was playing it, causing the group to fall down in pain as they covered their ears.

The battlefield was just in complete chaos, a dangerous battle everywhere you turned.

Though, all of that chaos soon turned to silence as all the participants felt large shockwaves being produced through the area.

They all looked around in confusion before noticing something happening in the sky, there were ripples in the sky and visible shockwaves that shook the very place they were standing.

It wasn't clear, but a few of them could see that it was the four True Gods clashing against one another in close quarter combat.

Their auras also clashing with one another as every hit cause their auras to spark, none of them seemingly slowing down.

Izayoi grinned as he watched the display, he could tell that the mere force behind each of their hits was enough to cause several planets to shake.

True to the thought, the True Gods were condensing all the power into their attacks and not exploding outwards from their body.

That's the only reason that the Little Garden was shaking vigorously as of right now. Otherwise a lot of destruction would have ensued.

Just as they were about to clash once again after having dashed backwards, the True Gods heard the sound of lightning and turned their heads.

All of the other people did the same as they noticed the sky turn darker, to which they noticed yellow sparks of electricity atop of one of the surrounding towers of the community.

The True Gods watched with calmness all over themselves as they knew what this meant, it seemed that Black Rabbit has interfered.

"I have been cleared to initiate my status as Judge Master! The Gift Game 'The Pied Piper of Hamelin' is now on hold and will be evaluated!"

Black Rabbit's voice echoed through the city as she held the item that was releasing the electricity in her right arm up to the sky.

"Players, Hosts, cease all of your combat. I request the same to the True Gods! Move to the negotiation table!"

"It would seem that our battle is being put on hold." Palkia stated as the brothers couldn't help but feel a bit annoyed.