Alpha Origin

"What is it that we need to speak about?" Palkia wondered. Their father looked quite serious which in turn made them serious.

"Is it about the energy?" Dialga asked. Arceus nodded his head at this.

"Yes. I know that you were having a difficult time tracking it, and it was because they were masking it well, but with my enhanced abilities I had managed to sense it." Arceus explained.

"Great! Then let's go and remove it before it can gather any more energy!" Palkia stated. Arceus stopped him though.

"I'm afraid it isn't that easy, I search for the location and had found five sources of the energy, and it seems to be five of our comrades." Arceus stated grimly. They widened their eyes at this.

"What?! There's no possible way that he has enough power to control our allies!" Dialga roared. His voice in disbelief.

"It is all true, we seemed to have underestimated how much energy he has and this happened. To bring them back to their senses, you need to defeat them."

"Battling our own comrades... I don't like the idea, but it's our only choice. Let's go and relieve them of the control then." Dialga stated. They were stopped once again before Palkia could create a portal.

"You can't just go and fight them, it won't help. I've sensed that you can only relieve them from the control if you defeat them, but since they're staying around populated areas, you won't be able to."

"Damnit... then what do we do? We need to get them back, we can't let them collect energy for him any longer!" Palkia shouted.

"I know, that's why I've thought of how to do so. I've learnt that they're participating in a guild competition called the Grand Magic Games, where guilds compete to find who's best."

"Okay? Why would they be doing something like that?" Dialga wondered. It didn't make sense, if the person wanted energy then they wouldn't waste time with a competition.

"I thought that you would ask that, it's most likely that they would get far more energy if they were to win the competition, or it might be something else entirely. But whatever the reason is for their actions, we can know for sure it is somehow connected to the dark energy and its collecting."

"So~, you basically want Dialga and I to participate in this competition and prevent from winning?" Palkia asked.

"That's correct, if you were to do so, it should prevent whatever plans they have. We can only hope that my theory is correct."

"We understand. But, from what I recall when I searched through the Universes history, you need a team of five to compete, there's only me Dialga and I." Palkia stated.

"I've already thought about that, that's why I've already prepared your other teammates, they'll be arriving shortly. But let me explain some things first." Arceus explained. "I have already altered some things to enter you as an official guild, you'll be called Alpha Origin. Dialga will be able to tell you what you need to do by searching in history, and make sure to keep your identities as secret as possible."

"Alright, I'll look into it later." Dialga replied. Palkia nodded his head in understanding before they all heard footsteps

The three legendaries turned their heads to see three creatures walking towards them along the ethereal platform.

The three immediately knew who they were, one of the approaching figures had a body comprised of multiple rocks.

The second one looked similar to that of a big crystal, he was pale blue in colour, the legs he walked on looked like cones.