The Game of Death Starts

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

(O)-(O)-(O)

"You sense it too, right?"

"Yeah, it's only a small glimpse. But, I do indeed sense its presence."

Both Dialga and Palkia could currently be seen relaxing in a hot spring that belonged to Thousand Eyes as they only had their upper bodies exposed.

Despite their supposed age when it comes to appearance, their build spoke otherwise, having seemingly perfect sculpted bodies with no signs of excess fat.

While they weren't certain, they definitely felt a sudden spike in the dark energy in the world, and had no doubt it was the working of their brother.

It wasn't strong enough for them to truly identify who was producing it, but they guessed the person must be concealing it.

Despite this, thy had a feeling that things were going to get serious pretty soon. Dialga then sighed before standing up, the steam thankfully covering his lower body.

"Anyway, let's get going. Pretty sure Shiroyasha wanted to talk about tomorrow." Palkia agreed as he stood up as well.

"Yeah. Probably should." Palkia cracked his neck as they began walking towards the edge of the spring as Dialga was the first to take a step out.

"Hurry, you two! We have some things to talk about!"

"Huh?" Both the Dragon Gods looked up calmly to see none other than Shiroyasha leaping towards them as she was wearing a yukata.

The both of them deadpanned as she did so, Palkia calmly held his hand up as a portal appeared in front of Shiroyasha. Resulting in teleporting her away.

"She seriously needs to learn some decency." Dialga sighed as Palkia agreed wholeheartedly with him. They both wrapped a towel around their waist as they walked out.

It didn't take long before they both simply put on a pair of black shorts before making their way towards the area where everyone should be waiting.

When they arrived...

"What's going on?"

Both boys crossed their arms as they looked at the scene in front of them. Black Rabbit, Asuka, and Yu were all staring with disappointed looks towards both Shiroyasha and Izayoi as the two had mischievous smirks on their faces as they shook hands.

Jin could be seen trying to seemingly calm them down as the three girls of the Dragon Gods's group were watching with deadpanned looks on their faces.

"Oh, you've arrived! Just in time!" Shiroyasha smiled brightly as she took notice of both Dialga and Palkia's presence.

"W-Wow, you certainly scored didn't you, Wendy? I'm not bad off myself...!" Chelia said as she stared at both the True Gods with a flushed look.

"Ch-Chelia!" Wendy blushed up a storm as she knew what her friend was implying. Carla shook her head with an amused smile.