Supersonics and A Crystalline Beast

(O)-(O)-(O)

Dialga was currently heading towards what appeared to be a desert, he was close to landing before finally hitting the ground and stirring up the sand.

Dialga could then be seen walking out of the sand cloud as he showed no sign of injury while brushing off grains of sand from his clothes.

"What is this, am I in a desert?" Dialga stated. He looked around to see that he was indeed surrounded by endless sand.

He tried sensing for Hoopa's energy, and did indeed come up with a strong signature that was residing within this world.

"Hm? Strange, it seems that a barrier is breaking..." Dialga muttered. He rose and eyebrow to the sky as he could feel the energy in the air rippling.

It was small right now, but he could feel in growing and growing, a barrier between different worlds was starting to shatter.

He just dismissed it as he had nothing to do with it, though he narrowed his eyes when he then said. "So, who are you?"

"..."

".."

"..."

"Interesting, you were able to find me so easily within the sand cloud." A young male voice was heard as Dialga didn't even turn to acknowledge them.

"It wasn't hard at all, maybe for normal people, but not for me." Dialga replied. He then heard soft chuckling as he turned to look at the person.

It revealed to be a young man a few years older than him with white hair and red eyes, along with wearing a rather long scarf

"So, who may you be?" Dialga inquired. The male looked at him for a second before smiling as he then answered the question.

"Endymion, but just call me Ende." The young man introduced. He then held his hand towards Dialga as he accepted it.

"Call me Echo..." Dialga stated. He decided to give Ende his false identity since he doubted that the boy needed to know his true identity.

"Nice to meet you." Ende responded. Though he then narrowed his eyes slightly, which Dialga noticed but didn't say anything. 'This boy... he's hiding something.'

Dialga, on the other hand, had his eyes glow red for a second as he stared at the boy in front of him. A bunch of information flood into his mind afterwards.

'How interesting... a World Traveler, huh?' Dialga mused in his mind. He had just read a bunch of information from Ende's past and it was rather intriguing to say the least.