Day 3 (Part 1)

A/N: I forgot to mention this some time ago, the regi trio's size are slightly larger than the dragons, and Regigigas is the same size as Dialga and Palkia.

The bird trio are the same size as the regis while Lugia and Ho-oh are the same size as Dialga and Palkia.

(O)-(O)-(O)

Let's kick Day 3 off with a game that I'm certain you all will enjoy wholeheartedly! That is none other than Pandemonium!

And as usual, we'll have one member from each team participating. So, choose wisely!

"Pandemonium, huh? So possibly a den of demons?" Palkia wondered. They just listened to the announcer state the game as they began thinking.

"I would say so, that would be the plausible explanation." Regirock stated. The regi's all seemed to have recovered.

"Let me go, I'll redeem myself." Regirock stated. He was about to go down but was stopped by Dialga.

"No, you guys did your best on the first two days. I'll go in this." Dialga stated. The regi's looked surprised at this, Palkia just looked neutral.

"You sure? You could just send one of us to go." Registeel stated. Dialga just shook his head at this.

"Uh~, I think it would be best if Dialga or Palkia went..." Regice added. They turned to him and saw him pointing towards the arena.

They looked towards where he was pointing at, Dialga and Palkia narrowed their eyes while the regi's widened their's.

"Ho-oh..." Palkia muttered. "Yeah. Dialga should go, you three wouldn't be able to match up to that guy, no offence."

"None taken. Go show them your power, Dialga." Regirock encouraged. Dialga nodded before walking forwards.

"Don't destroy the damn arena, hold back." Palkia stated firmly with a deadpan.

"Shut up, Dingus."

It would seem that all the competitors have bene chosen! Olga from Sabertooth! Jura from Lamia Scale! Hibiki from Blue Pegasus!

Obra from Raven Tail! Millianna from Mermaid Heel! Novali from Quatro Puppy! Erza from Fairy Tail A! Cana from Fairy Tail B! Afi Scorch from Distorted Chaos, and Echo Time from Alpha Origin!

"Natsu, it's one of the kids that you mentioned." Lucy voiced. Her tone quite serious as she looked at the boy.

"Yeah. I'm still feeling uneasy." Natsu replied.

"Are you sure that he's as powerful as you say? He sure doesn't look it." Gray stated. His eye brow raising as he looked at Dialga.

Wendy just blinked as she was confused on what they were going on about. Erza then stepped up and began walking.

"Deapite his appearance, we shouldn't underestimate his strength. He might even be as strong as Wendy." Erza stated.

"Yeah. We can't forget that guy from Distorted Chaos, we already saw how strong his team was." Gray added.

As soon as the competitors had arrived on the field, Dialga was standing to the side away from the others, Ho-oh doing the same.