A Festival In Digit Five

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

(O)-(O)-(O)

The group stood still as the person that voiced out to them was a young woman with long blue hair and wearing a blue kimono as she was sweeping the floor in front of the place.

The group stared in silence towards her as she seemed to bow her head in apology, they did notice that it was getting pretty late.

"Oh, we're not here for any kind of service. We're here to visit an old friend of ours, her name is Shiroyasha." Dialga voiced, much to the woman's confusion.

"She is indeed present. Though, I'm afraid I can still not allow you to enter as everything is closed." The shop attendant once again said as they sighed.

"Is there a reason better than that?"

"That is all. So, if you don't mind, please take you leave." The attendant said, though rather rudely. The group frowned at her rather rude attitude.

"Rude much..." Chelia muttered under her breath. The other two did agree, though they just kept it to themselves as they watched.

Dialga had not expected this to be so difficult already, he knew the person they were looking for was inside, in fact, it seems like they're coming out.

"Is something the matter? Are those kids here again?" A feminine voice called out. They turned towards the door. "Sh-Shiroyasha!"

"Is something wrong?" The girl that appeared asked in confusion. She was a short girl appearing their age wearing a black kimono, there were also two black horns on her head.

 She was a short girl appearing their age wearing a black kimono, there were also two black horns on her head

"Not at all, Shiroyasha." The shop attendant replied with a small bow. She then gestured towards the group. "We just have this group apparently here to see you."

"Hm? Guests?"

Shiroyasha turned her head to see the group staring towards her, Palkia standing beside the girls as Dialga was a bit closer up as they looked at her.

"Oh~! What do we have here?!" Shiroyasha cooed as she seemed to get into Chelia's personal space, surprising the girl by her speed. Seemingly having not paid attention to the others yet.

"Wh-What?!" Chelia instantly turned red, along with Wendy and Carla as Shiroyasha seemed to dig her face into Chelia's chest area as she snuggled in.

"You look really young too! You are certainly developing well!" Shiroyasha seemed to compliment as she seemed to be in bliss.

The two dragon gods crossed their arms and deadpanned while the attendant shook her head in frustration at the scene.