Split Up Time

(O)-(O)-(O)

A/N: You all pretty much know that Wendy and Chelia are coming with the two soon. So, should Carla come along or not?

It would make it more difficult for me, but I'll leave the decision up to you guys. So, Yes or No?

(O)-(O)-(O)

A day and a bit has passed since the battle between the tower duo and time space duo. Everyone had been shocked when both of the leading guilds forfeited suddenly.

But, nevertheless, the games continued on with Day 5 which turned out to be a battle royale between all the remaining guilds.

That now brings us to the present time as the Alpha Origin team were seen back at there inn taking a rest, the regis on the beds, while the two brothers were standing at the centre of the room.

Diaga and Palkia had their eyes closed as their bodies were covered in a soft dense glow. It stopped as they opened their eyes and smiled.

"It would seem that all trace of his dark energy is left." Palkia sighed. The regis smiled as Dialga nodded his head in agreement.

Palkia had already created a portal to send the bird trio as well as the tower duo back to their homes. After explaining everything to them of course.

"Though, I feel a strange energy in this world, something's happening right now." Dialga frowned. They turned to him with a confused look. Except for Palkia.

"Dialga's right. While it isn't strong, and not in any way to do with HIM, it is still quite odd." Palkia explained. Registeel then asked. "Do you know what it is?"

"Unfortunately, no. But, it really isn't of our concern." Dialga sighed. He then went over to his bed and sat down. "But if it does end up involving us..."

"Then we'll jump in." Palkia finished. Palkia then went to a chair and sat down on it. "Plus, I really just want to rest right now."

Just as he said that, a golden glow entered the room and was in front of them all, though they didn't give a hostile reaction.

"You just had say something, didn't you?" Dialga asked with a deadpan. Palkia just laughed nervously as he gave a sigh. The orb gave a light chuckle as it spoke, the voice being quite familiar.

"It would seem that you have successfully brought back the five of them." The orb had spoke. Dialga stood up and walked over.

"Yeah, it wasn't easy, but we did. Do you need something, father?" Dialga asked. The orb, now revealed to be Arceus then responded.

"In fact, I do. Back in the previous universe you were at, along with another, I have located small traces of the dark energy. I would like you to investigate." Arceus requested.

The five of them looked at each other as they blinked, they then quickly changed to determined looks. Palkia then stepped up.

"Alright, we'll go."

"Good. Then I'll tell you that the other trace was from Multiverse 83 in Universe 2." Arceus informed. They nodded as the orb slowly disappeared. "Good luck."