A True Battle Of Life And Death

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

(O)-(O)-(O)

"It seems the real battle has begun..."

"Seems so..."

Both Leticia's and Chelia's voices could be heard from within one of the buildings as they stared out of the window towards the night sky.

A bunch of other civilians were all crowded into the houses as well for protection as the ground was felt shaking violently.

Jin and Lily were also with them as they all stared out with concern as the massive forms of the four True Gods were in their views.

It was honestly terrifying as the power they radiated could be felt by all, firing attacks at one another and destroying a good number of objects.

Blast sent by them usually ended up getting sent upwards into the sky, resulting in the destruction of a collection of stars.

It had only been around ten minutes since the battle between them in these forms had started and there was no doubt destruction done to more than five different constellation families.

The group that were previously combatting Pest, along with her now, were all watching from a safe distance as the battle unfolded.

Izayoi held an excited grin, though did shake a bit due to actually feeling some fear as he felt the amount of pressure the True Gods released.

It was unlike anything he had ever felt before, and he could very well see how even Shiroyasha wouldn't be able to take them down!

Wendy and Carla had their eyes widened at the display of power, much like every single one of them, which was far greater than even what they felt before.

True to this, the power Dialga and Palkia were radiating right now was far greater compared to back in Crocus.

During their battle against Regigigas, they hadn't even used as much power as they were right now. It was obvious that Yveltal and Xerneas must have a greater boost in power compared to the titan.

The reason why was something they weren't too certain about. For why the Dragon Gods held back their power is most likely due to the destruction they could cause.

Knowing the two males's personalities, they must be holding back and using the amount of power they find necessary, nothing over to have as minimal destruction as they can.

Pest was conflicted.

She had no idea why Dialga would save her, someone that was obviously on the opposing side. Just why was that?

She had no doubt in her mind Dialga and Palki had far more than enough power to obliterate her in an instant. So, why did he spare her?

Was it truly just because of a small reason? Or was there more to it?

Nonetheless, there was much for her to think about as she watched the battle with the others. Both sides seemingly even as of right now.