Life and Death

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

(O)-(O)-(O)

It had been a week since the time that the meeting was held, and now Pest along with her two companion as well as Yveltal and Xerneas were flying above in the sky.

They were looking down towards the city as the clock tower was ticking, it was almost time for the game to resume.

As they were flying, Weser could be seen glowing purple from the divinity that was gifted to him by Pest not too long ago.

The two True Gods staring forwards towards the other end of the city, which was where they could see the two Dragon Gods leaning against one of the cities towers.

It didn't take long before the sound of the clock hitting twelve sounded through the area, to which the cries of the citizens were heard.

The group all looked down to see the civilians all rushing around smashing all the glass panes that they could find.

The three demons seemed a bit surprised while the Yveltal and Xerneas didn't give a damn as they continued to stare towards Dialga and Palkia.

"It would seem that they've figured it out." Ratten stated with a huff. Pest seemed indifferent as she then replied.

"It matters not, we'll just kill them if it comes to that." Pest had stated without a care. She then looked at Weser. "That's the reason Weser has been given his divinity."

"Why him though...?" Ratten muttered in annoyance as she looked away from the smug looking male demon.

"Well, since they've figured it out... we have no reason to take our time." Pest then raised her arm into the air. "Grimoire of Hamelin: Activate."

As soon as she did, a black miasma shot out from her position towards all directions as the glass panes in the city all began to shoot dark energy into the sky.

As the beams of energy connected with the sky, the sky darkened heavily as the citizens all looked around in major confusion.

They all began panicking as the city began to change completely, the panes moving around as the buildings were replaced with different ones.

The new buildings appearing rather old compared to what they were before. This being the City of Hamelin itself.

"Then let us proceed. You three demons hurry up and deal with your enemies, we shall deal with ours." Xerneas ordered.

"Do not fail us." Yveltal glared as the three had shivers run down their spine at his predatory look that promised death.

Even Pest herself was unnerved by the glare, for obvious reasons.

With that, both of the True Gods shot towards the position where both Dialga and Palkia were at. The demons watching as they did so.

"What a jerk..." Ratten muttered as she gave a pout. Weser sighed as he rubbed his temple and responded to her comment.

"Be glad you didn't say that while they were still here..."

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Here they come."

"Right."

Palkia was sitting on the edge of the building as Dialga was leaning against the wall of it with his arms crossed as they sensed the incoming threat.