The Bridge to Freedom

(O)-(O)-(O)

A/N: Just noting that I have been getting some messages from people that are concerned that this story may be coming to an end soon.

Just going to say that I have not even come close to the climax of this story. I even have some plans for a second book for once this story afterwards that has a new plot. A sequel if you will, if you guys wanted one.

(O)-(O)-(O)

Dialga was currently flying above the city as he was nearing the source of where the energy was, he realised that he managed to arrive at around the same time the person he was chasing had arrived.

He was slowing down as he seemed to be closing in on where the source was. "While he may be a True God, he still has a mind of a child."

Dialga had muttered as he stopped his advance. He glanced his eyes around as he could most definitely feel the energy somewhere around him.

"Where the heck is he, that bastard."Dialga groaned. He scanned around his surroundings as hewas flying, he then heard a voice.

"How amusing, who is that you're searching for?" The voice was female as he turned his head to see that it was a girl that looked his age.

Her hair was black and had red highlights, her eyes shining a golden colour as she looked at him. She was standing kn too off the roof he was flying next to.

Dialga stared at her for a few seconds before his eyes glowed red, she shivered as she felt like he was staring into her soul

"So, your name is Nemesis, huh?" Dialga stated. The girl looked visibly surprised as she widened her eyes at his form.

"How did you know that?" She asked curiously with a surprised tone of voice.

"I know many things, I don't need to answer you." Dialga stated firmly. The girl just giggled at his response as he then added. "And for your first question, that's none of your business."

"You're quite the interesting one, aren't you?" Nemesis said in amusement. Dialga just clicked his tongue before looking around again. 'Wouldn't mind making you a servant as well...'

"If you're just going to stare at me the entire time i'm doing this, then don't get in my way." Dialga stated. Nemesis just giggled at his attitude.

"There you are being grumpy again, Dialga~!" An annoying voice called out. Dialga narrowed his eyes as he turned to look at the source.

Nemesis, being curious as to who had spoken, turned her head towards the same direction. What they saw was a young man a bit older in appearance to Dialga with pink hair.

 What they saw was a young man a bit older in appearance to Dialga with pink hair