Fallens

A/N: This story is a story of harem but not from just DxD, but from other worlds as well.

(O)-(O)-(O)

Echo and Vast were currently floating above the town of Kuoh, Vast was using his powers to distort the area around them so they weren't visible.

"Kuoh Town, from what my abilities are telling me of its history." Echo stated.

"Kuoh huh? Strange name... anyway, there seems to be quite the concentration of demonic energy in this place, also some sense of holy energy..." Vast added.

"Yeah, it would seem that its being occupied by what seems to be devils from the Gremory and Sitri house, unless my information is inaccurate which I highly doubt, they seem to think they're in control of this place."

Vast just snorted in amusement after hearing that. "So they claimed this place as theirs without the humans even knowing so, it really sickens me."

"It was the humans who have seemed to have built this entire place, and those devils houses have taken them as their territory."

"Why don't we just deal with them now before they end up getting even bigger egos then they already have, thinking that they're so high and mighty."

"While I would love to do so, we don't want to attract attention towards us from any of the factions, we'll only do so on our own terms... and if they end up harming humans, we won't be merciful."

"Damn straight. By the way, these devils along with the other races believe themselves as a superior species to humans, right?" Echo nodded towards him. "If that's the case, I wonder what'd they think if they were shown how strong humans can truly be, there are many worlds we've seen with humans who have surpassed even levels of high end gods in their worlds."

"True that, if we'd wish to bring such humans here, we'd need permission from father, though I highly doubt he'd permit it."

"Whatever, let's see what this town has to offer us."

(O)-(O)-(O)

Echo and Vast were currently walking through the town, it had already turned night time as the peaceful sound of quiet ruled the area.

"I must say, while this world isn't exactly up to scratch, it does have its strong points." Echo mused. Vast agreed with him wholeheartedly.

"Definitely. In the coming years, it'll probably grow for the better, hopefully not for the worst."

The two dragons had explored the town during the day and were satisfied, it was a peaceful town despite the devils housing the place.

But in all reality, we all know that good things always have to come to an end at some point.

"You feel that?" Vast asked. They both had stopped walking, their eyes were narrowed and looked towards the forest.

"Yeah. Demonic and holy energy, very close together, it could mean trouble." Echo replied. His senses also picking up the signals.

"Then we should check it out, just in case." Vast added. Echo nodded before Vast held his hand forwards and created two portals before they stepped in.

(O)-(O)-(O)

The two dragons walked out from the two portals and arriving at what appeared to be a large church in the middle of a forest.