Day 3 (Part 2)

A/N: This chapter might be rather short, considering that it is a part two of the day.

If it turns out to be really short after I finish writing it, then I'll try to finish the next chapter as soon as I can.

(O)-(O)-(O)

The games continued after everyone managed to calm down after witnessing the shocking results of the event beforehand.

They were all still shaken, but not as much as they were before. The games had advanced onto the battle portions with the first match being Millianna against Semmes.

The next match was Eve against Rufus, though the match was easily defeated. The next match was interesting though.

The Alpha Origin guild had witnessed the battle between Laxus of Fairy Tail B against Alexei from Raven Tail.

The match ended up being a complete disappoint, they could see past the pathetic illusion. Raven Tail had ended up cheating by sending all members against Laxus, along with their guildmaster.

This resulted in Raven Tail being disqualified from the games entirely. The next match was quite interesting as well.

It was between Fairy Tail A's Wendy Marvell and Lamia Scale's Sherria Blendy. It was a fight between wind users, a Dragon Slayer and a God Slayer.

During the entire expanse of that fight, the titan trio kept pestering about the two teasingly at the two Dragon Gods, much to the latter's annoyance.

The match had ended with both of the wind users being defeated, thus the match had ended in a draw.

"Alright, it's out match now. Who's going?" Regirock wondered. They were all healed and ready to fight.

"Don't worry." Dialga's voiced. They turned to him at this. "Heatran is coming up now, he should be here any second."

Much to Dialga's words, they heard footsteps and looked to see Heatran walking over to them with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm here."

"So, Heatran's fighting this round?" Regice asked. Dialga nodded his head.

"Yeah. Dialga had filled me in before, Heatran should be able to win considering he was meditating in the volcanoes for a while." Palkia stated. The regis nodded in understanding.

"Good luck then, it seems you're facing a strong opponent." Registeel stated. They all looked to see none other than Moltres heading forth.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Our final match of the day is between Magnus Flame from Alpha Origin, and Agni Avian from Distorted Chaos!

The audience were still shaken from the game beforehand, they watched with high anticipation and nervousness as both fighters stood on the field.

"Now, begin!" Mato's voice was heard as it signalled the start of the fight.

"Magma Storm!" Heatran wasted no time as he used his signature move. He fired a spiralling red-orange fire from his hands towards Moltres.

Moltres managed to avoid the attack by jumping up high from his position. "Air Slash."

Moltres seemed to swipe both his arms in a cross shape, this resulted in a disc-like energy blade of light blue energy to be sent at Heatran.