A Little Trip To The Next World

A/N: If you guys didn't see my change in one of my author notes, I had decided for this to be a harem fic but it won't solely be from the DxD universe. The harems will consist of multiple universes.

The girls in the harems will all be of around the appearance of either 11 to 15 due to me not really liking the idea of having my characters dating people who look substantially older than them. It's also easier as for those who don't know, I'm 12.

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Father? Is there something you need from us?" Palkia asked. Both of the dragon gods changed back to their true forms as they looked at the figure that outsized them quite greatly.

"We rarely get a visit from you as you were usually busy with checking on everything else, what's brought you to us now?" Dialga wondered

This being in front of them was none other than the true creator of everything in all dimensions, the creator of the entire Omniverse.

And not only was this being all of that, this person was both of Dialga and Palkia's father. His name is none other than Arceus.

"That's true. But I have come for a very crucial reason, I need your assistance." Arceus stated. They both widened their eyes at this.

There was something that they both knew well, if their father of all people asked for their help, then something must seriously be wrong.

Arceus, seeing that both of his children were now turning serious, he continued. "While I was inspecting the Universes, I have discovered a very dark energy starting to surge through."

"Dark energy, what has it done during the time it's been active?" Dialga asked seriously.

"From what I've detected, it has yet to start what its goal is." They sighed in relief at this. "But, I've also sensed that its connected to a source, a source which you very well know of."

"Y-You can't mean...!" Palkia gasped. They both widened their eyes at a person that appeared in their mind.

"I'm afraid so, he appears to be trying to gather enough energy to escape." Arceus stated.

"But that can't be, didn't you banish him?! He should have no way of leaking anywhere into the worlds!" Dialga shouted. Palkia nodding in agreement.

"I had done so, but it seems that the barrier keeping him trapped slowly weakened over the millions of years. Allowing him to make his way back if he gathers enough power."

"Then we need to do something quick before he gets enough energy to break through!" Palkia stated. Though his eyes were showing panic.