Clash of Titans

(O)-(O)-(O)

The City of Crocus was in a massive panic as three massive beings were duking it out, earthquakes were felt and the the sky was shifting.

The one known as Regigigas was fighting against both Dialga and Palkia in their true forms. And it was an intense one!

The citizens that had evacuated the city were all staring in fear as the massive beings could clearly be seen fighting due to their size.

The wizards were all a safe distance away as they all watched the battle unfold, all of them in shock at the pressure and power that could be felt.

It had been around twenty or so minutes since the battle had started and the entire city was pretty much in rubbles even more so after the dragon attack.

Palkia and Dialga were having a rough battle, they knew never to underestimate Regigigas. There were few True Gods that could match them ins strength, and Regigigas was one of them.

And with the increased power thanks to their enemy, Regigigas's power shot way up, and they knew they needed to work to together to win.

Regigigas's was said to have the strength that was so incredible that he was capable of shifting around entire Multiverses with his strength alone.

While they couldn't match Regigigas in physical strength, they could make up for it in other areas in battle. Regigigas was the True God of Strength afterall.

Dialga had dodged an incoming Hyper Beam as he quickly began charging in and crashed into Regigigas,

Palkia took the chance his brother gave him and rushed as he used Dragon Claw to slash Regigigas across the front.

Regigigas gave a strange noise of pain as the circular lights flickered on his body, Regigigas then seemed angry as he ran at the two of them.

He quickly grabbed Dialga by the neck and Palkia by the waist as he smashed both of them onto the ground.

Regigigas then held them both up as his body glowed orange, waves began to emit from Regigigas's hands as they were both sent flying back with incredible force.

"Gaah~!" Both Dragon Gods cried in pain as they made impact with the ground, Regigigas had just used his signature move, Crush Grip.

A very powerful move indeed....

Both dragons managed to stand up as they were panting, Regigigas seemingly the same as his body was rising up and down.

"Dialga, it's not smart to fight him in such close proximity. We should stuck to ranged attacks to win." Palkia informed.

"Agreed, his physical strength is incredible..." Dialga grunted. Dialga's crystal then glowed as he soon appeared behind Regigigas's a good distance away. "Flash Cannon!"

"Water Pulse!"

Regigigas looked between the two attacks as he held both arms outwards, he struggled, but managed to hold back both attacks.

The Water Pulse being crushed in one hand as the Flash Cannon was being blocked by the other, Regigigas roared as he then fired a Hyper Beam from one arm towards Palkia.

Palkia quickly rolled away as he didn't waste time before raining down Aura Spheres from his hands towards the giant.

He didn't get to block then as the attacks from both sides made impact with him as a massive explosion occurred where the titan was standing.