introduction

"i need someone who can help me prove that i can move on and get on with life too."

"and you think i can help with that?"

"of course! you're beautiful and kind and smart! who else should i go with?"

--

"how did you guys meet?"

"uhmm, well i-"

"we met at this cafe downtown, he didn't bring his wallet so i paid for him, i told him he can pay me back by having lunch with me, isn't that right love?"

"yeah. that was exactly how we met."

--

"maybe it's not just me that needs to move on, maybe you need too."

"i-"

--

"stop telling me what to do! i'm not-"

"don't you fucking say his name. you know i hate hearing it!"

"and you know that i hate being compared to other people!"

"i paid you to be my boyfriend. let me have my money's worth."

"keep your fucking money. i'm out."

--

"no, this is all fake. none of this is real and what i feel about you is all pretend."

"it may be all pretend for you but it was all real to me! can't you see?! i fucking fell for you!"

--

"you sure you're cut out for this sweets? you seem like the type to fall for the person who gives you the slightest form of affection."

"hey! that's mean," he pouted, "but i promise you, i stick by promises. a deal is a deal."

--

"so, what are we gonna do here again?"

"i need you to be my fake boyfriend for my sister's wedding."

--

and guess who's back?

hello everyone!! welcome back to his fake boyfriend!! i made some revisions and i decided to infuse parts of the first and second plot together to form this :)) i hope you all will continue to support it and show it love like you guys did before!!

happy reading!!

- ferds