ten

jeongin sat on the bleachers as he patiently waited with a face towel, a tumbler of cold water, and an extra shirt for hyunjin who was in basketball practice. he watched as hyunjin expertly maneuvered his way around the court before shooting.

jeongin clapped excitedly when the ball went through the net, making hyunjin look at him and smile a little embarrassed of the attention.

"you're such a supportive boyfriend jeongin-ssi." one of the girls watching said as jeongin blushed slightly and replied,

"it's part of the job description."

the girls giggled as they went back to watching the game.

jeongin's eyes stayed focus on hyunjin, he was wearing his red jersey, his hair sticking to his forehead due to the sweat.

he was so fucking hot.

their coach blew his whistle and called for a short break. hyunjin jogged towards jeongin, the girls fangirled as they saw hyunjin gave jeongin a grateful smile as the younger wiped the sweat off of his face and gave him the water.

"why don't i get water?" felix pouted as hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"you're not even playing. you're sitting on the bleachers." hyunjin pointed out and felix shrugged.

"prolly feels nice to have such a sweet and attentive boyfriend like innie here." felix said as jeongin laughed,

"just doing the job lixie hyung."

hyunjin took another drink from the water, jeongin watched as hyunjin's adam's apple move as he drank the water.

"fuck you." jeongin spat as a startled hyunjin almost choked on his water.

"i- what? did i do something?" hyunjin asked, caught off guard from the younger.

"you can't do this to me, you make drinking water look hot, this is an attack." jeongin pouted as hyunjin laughed at him,

"you're cute pup."

the coach blew his whistle again, signalling that the break was over.

"i have to go now." hyunjin said as jeongin wiped his forehead again.

"go ahead hyungie, i'll be here." jeongin smiled at him.

felix coughed making the busan native roll his eyes, "we'll be here. way to make me feel like a third wheel mate." felix corrected.

"yes, we. happy now?" jeongin said as felix nodded in approval.

"better."

hyunjin looked at the players going back to their coach qnd he turned back to jeongin, "ya know, i'm gonna need luck to do well."

"you always do well." jeongin pointed out but hyunjin scratched the back of his neck.

"well, i-"

"he's asking for a hug." felix pointed out.

"way to expose." hyunjin grumbled as jeongin giggled.

"i would but like you're sweaty." jeongin replied making hyunjin pout.

"please?"

"no."

"pretty please?"

"hwang! get your ass back here!" the coach barked.

hyunjin gave the coach a thumbs up before he took a deep breath and gave jeongin a hug, much to the younger's protest.

"yah! hyung!" jeongin whined but he couldn't help but smile and hug back.