thirty seven

flashback:

minho sighed loudly, earning a glare from his boss but he didn't look like he give a fuck.

he sat on his chair, his chin resting on his palm as he waited for a customer to arrive so he can take their order and make money.

"this is so fucking boring." he grumbled under his breath.

'but you need this job.' a voice told him, making him sigh again.

images of jeongin's face when he went to visit them flashed before his mind.

"h-hyung has trouble at the place he works and s-said that they won't be getting paid this month." he sniffled as he held the boy in his arms.

"i won't be going to school for this year hyung." jeongin sighed as minho looked into his almond eyes and immediately a decision formed in his mind,

"like hell i'll let that happen."

so here he was, in some diner as he waits for a customer so he could serve them.

he's been here for weeks now, saving up to pay for jeongin's tuition- he had told jisung and changbin about it and they all decided to help.

jisung was working parttime at this entertainment company while changbin did some work around the library. chan and woojin, jeongin's guardians don't make enough money to support a student's schooling while going through their college days.

but they all made it work, they saved a bit but time was ticking and the money they had wasn't enough yet.

"hello!" a chirpy customer said as she giggled when she saw minho.

"the fuck do you want?" minho grumbled at her as she rolled her eyes.

the girl giggled again, "you're so funny!"

"can i have a slice of a pepperoni pizza?" the girl asked sweetly as minho blinked.

"this is a fucking vegan place dumb bi-" minho started but his boss cleared his throat and glared at him.

minho sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "look sweetie, we sell vegan sh- stuff here. tofu, grass, and other things that don't taste as good as meat."

the girl stared at him, not really understanding a word he just said as she began sucking on her fingers.

"you're so hot." she giggled as minho just raked his hands over his hair.

"so are you taking some fucking tofu or not?" he sighed as the girl giggled.

'this bitch giggles one more time and i'm using her fake extensions as a mop.' he thought violently.

"okay oppa!" she grinned as she handed him money.

way too much money.

"miss this is too much." minho said simply, not knowing if the girl can't read or she's just dumb at math.

probably both.

"oh that's a tip oppa! i don't really eat tofu but like you're so handsome! i bet you could make so much money if you charged people for looking at you!"

minho looked at the girl before he leaned over the counter and gave her a hug which the girl happily took.

"oh oppa yes! i will suck your dick in the bathroom!" she squealed as minho cringed.

"sis i'm gay but you gave me the best idea ever!"

he broke away from the girl with difficulty and looked at his boss.