epilogue + author's note

SPECIAL SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM FAKEBOYFRIENDS.COM!!

-

for two years you have made our site as a success, you, our loyal patronage had made us what we are today!!

unfortunately, it is that time in a relationship when we must part ways.

this announcement is to inform the people that the site will be closed and we will no longer be taking requests.

your four boyfriends have moved onto greener pastures and well, got boyfriends of their own.

where are they now? have a look.

LEE MINHO + HAN JISUNG

the sassy gem and the boy next door decided to quit dancing around eachother and just dance with one another

the sassy gem and the boy next door decided to quit dancing around eachother and just dance with one another. the two have quit their 'no strings attached' kind of life and decided to date each other and get serious with one another.

SEO CHANGBIN

the dark cute emo boyfriend has packed his bags and went off to new york to pursue his dreams, he had also gotten together with a longtime friend, felix lee

YANG JEONGIN

the baby of the site, yang jeongin has developed feelings and got together with his highschool crush, and coincidentally his first client after taking a hiatus due to personal reasons, hwang hyunjin

the baby of the site, yang jeongin has developed feelings and got together with his highschool crush, and coincidentally his first client after taking a hiatus due to personal reasons, hwang hyunjin. the two had shared a love story filled with angst, crack, and sex jokes to turn their fake relationship into a real one.

once again, we are thankful for your undying support and for dating our four boys!! you, our dear clients, have helped them grow into who they are today!!

see you soon x

fakeboyfriends.com site owner,

- mrs. hwang

-

-

UPDATE:

the changlix spinoff will be released on april 4, 2020 where y'all can read about changlix's past and how they ended up in a situation like this! the events in said spin-off may not relate with the events here but it will explain everything about their relationship.

stay safe and thank you for everything luvs!!

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

we reached the end of the book and ohmygod the emotions i'm feeling right now 😭😭😭

this book has grown from receiving 10-20 reads per day to gaining hundreds and from 100 reads it became 200 then 500 then all the way to 1k and now we're on our way to 13k :")

thank you for giving me your undying support, your votes, your reads, and your comments.

i read every single comment you guys leave and i'll just sit here on my couch laughing at what you guys leave, it actually makes my days better knowing that i left an impression enough for you guys to comment <3

his fake boyfriend was originally gonna be a half-assed work (originally gonna be 25 chapters) but then i saw the attention this book has been receiving and i knew i had to give you guys something worth reading and i tweaked the plot a bit and gave you guys my second longest book since english love affair.

hell, it's got so much attention someone plagiarized it!! but let's not talk about that LMAO.

i'm here to thank you guys for making my summer super memorable through supporting my book 😭😭 bad jokes and all- you gave me confidence in what i write and for me i can grow as a writer by listening to what you guys say, so thank you!!

i'm gonna miss updating this book every other day :(( this is my baby and it will always be. this book was my first real stray kids book (the first was the bts x skz book i wrote but i deleted) and seeing my fellow stays support me 😭 i can't iendkdhaod

so what's next??

i'll be back on june 1st with a new update on coup d'etat (unfortunately i don't have a cover for it yet but i'll do my best making one!!) and a secret book i'm working on for y'all to enjoy (this fandom needs more hyunin books tbh).

thank you for everything and i promise to deliver in the future for you guys to enjoy!!

this has been his fake boyfriend and it has been a pleasure writing for you all :))

- ferds

HIS FAKE BOYFRIEND | HYUNIN
©️ cynosurekook 2019