one

walking around school was tough for the younger, fingers holding tightly onto the strap of his backpack, head down as he moved along the sea of students that were walking towards their classes.

it was the first day of school again and jeongin had been dreading this day for two reasons: (1) his only friend, han jisung, has a completely different schedule than him, and (2) he was alone.

still, he cannot let that deter him! he was gonna make this year a whole lot different! he said so himself this morning, as he was fixing his newly dyed red hair, giggling to himself as he was proud of the first change he had done to himself.

he managed to squeeze his way out of the crowd and into his class. he checked his schedule to make sure he was in the right class.

"history, how fitting." jeongin giggled to himself as he went inside the classroom and sat himself down.

yang jeongin, eighteen years old, and in his junior year of highschool. since middle school and up to sophomore year, he had escaped the attention of the people at school. he had mastered the art of blending in and escaping the attention of the cool kids per say.

he looked up when he heard giggles and he saw the two people that walked in.

one was a boy with wavy blonde hair, kinda short, built, had freckles and a deep voice- lee felix. a transfer student from australia and he quickly adapted to the korean culture. he had a chirpy attitude and can make friends with almost anyone.

but that's not who who caught his eye.

it was the other boy, the boy with soft sandy blonde hair, tall, lean and muscular, has intense brown eyes, and a talent for dancing. hwang hyunjin, the boy everyone in sopa dreams to be or to have. he was perfect, his heart is always in the right place and gives the best smiles.

you could say jeongin sorta liked him? as if he'd admit that.

felix and hyunjin hit it off once the aussie stepped foot in the school. the two had the same love for dancing and rapping. it made sense for them to be friends.

the school bell rang and the professor walked in, ready to start his lesson. jeongin whippd out his notebook and the school year officially begun.

--

sungie
sis where u at lol

innie
in line at the cafeteria for lunch, u got a table for us alr?

sungie
sure did, hey do hyung a favor and buy him an iced coffee? :D imma pay u back when u get here

innie
pay me back LOL y u always lyin?

sungie
😢😢😢 iS tHaT a nO?

innie
😤😤
yes.
jfhskdjs no. fine ugH the things u make me do han jisung.

sungie
ugh how generous, mother teresa is shaking in her grave!😍😍😍

jeongin smiled to himself as he moved along the line, an iced coffee in his hand and a sandwich on the other. he saw his friend, han jisung waving for him at the corner.

han jisung, a golden boy so to speak and jeongin's bestfriend. talented and charming, can sing, produce, rap, and even dance. born with a boy nextdoor kind of vibe and aura that screams boyfriend with his dark brown hair, soft brown eyes, and squirrely cheeks.