thirty one

im sorry mom.

(also i had serendipity and scenery on repeat for this to set the mood, this is like the very rare times i write smut, i hope this was okay!!)

hyunjin's eyes widened at what the younger had said, clearly surprised by what had left his pretty little mouth.

"w-what?" hyunjin choked, shock still evident in his voice.

his eyes stayed on jeongin's, who was looking away shyly, his cheeks dusted with a shade of pink. the younger was thankful that the lighting was dim and the older couldn't see him.

hyunjin still found him pretty, the way how his bottom lip was in a small pout, his features were outlined by the moonlight, and his eyes were filled with something he couldn't explain.

"p-please, t-take me." he whispered as he placed his head onto hyunjin's chest, nuzzling him.

"i- i want you to be my first." he squeaked shyly, making hyunjin flush.

"i-" hyunjin stuttered as jeongin whined and placed soft kisses on his jaw.

"p-please hyungie,"

"i really need you right now."

hearing that snapped hyunjin back to reality, he picked up jeongin, who immediately wrapped his legs around the older's waist, he felt hyunjin's strong arms around him as hyunjin connected their lips again.

"i'm going to take good care of you babyboy." hyunjin whispered, sending a shiver down jeongin's spine.

and with that, hyunjin began their journey down the stairs and into his hotel room.

he tried to grab his key card from his backpocket but it was hard to balance a needy boy in his arms all the while when the boy was peppering his neck with kisses all the while he tried to do so.

"b-baby." hyunjin groaned as he successfully opened the door and they went inside as hyunjin, who was still holding onto jeongin made their way to the bedroom as he gently placed his baby down the bed.

"you're so beautiful." hyunjin stated as he stared at the younger who laid on the bed, his raven hair splayed on the bed.

jeongin stared at him as he removed his blazer and undid his tie. he then unbuttoned the buttons of his dress shirt as he climbed onto the bed and joined his baby there.

he didn't waste time placing his lips on the younger's. their lips meshed perfectly, as if it was sculpted to fit one another, meant to kiss eachother.

they weren't in a rush or was their pace quick, they took it slow as if to savor eachother.

jeongin let out a soft moan as hyunjin slowly kissed his way down his neck, his left hand caressing his cheek while the other was removing his blazer.

once the piece of clothing was gone, he removed jeongin's necktie and softly pushed him down the bed again.

jeongin looked at hyunjin and felt a blush creep it's way onto his cheeks as he stared at hyunjin's sculpted body.

the boy still had his dress shirt on but all of the buttons were undone, leaving his toned body to be seen. his wide shoulders, strong chest, his abs.

"p-pretty." jeongin squeaked as hyunjin chuckled at his antics. he ran a hand through his hair before replying,

"you're prettier."

hyunjin slowly placed his hands on jeongin's waist, slowly trailing towards the top of his shirt.