three

jeongin was looking around for hyunjin's mop of blonde hair to stick out amongst the students filing out of school.

it was dismissal time and jeongin was waiting patiently under the shade of a tree outside his school with a strawberry lemonade in hand.

he was staring at the students filing out, waiting patiently for his new 'boyfriend' to arrive. wanting to go over the details of their relationship and how long they would be doing this.

"hey, sorry i ran a bit late. mister choi gave us extra work to do." he heard and he turned around and saw hyunjin.

jeongin smiled, getting giddy on the inside as he looked at the tall male in front of him, "nah it's okay. so, where do you uhmm, wanna talk about... us?"

"i know this cafe down town that has the best chocolate cake. wanna go there?" hyunjin asked and jeongin nodded eagerly as they walked towards the parking lot to get hyunjin's car.

people were giving them looks, some were fanning themselves as they got to see their prince, others were confused as to why they're hanging out despite the messy situation the other day, and some just stared cause they wanted to.

jeongin felt proud of himself for not being such a mess in front of hyunjin. hey, maybe they can get this-

"so babyboy.."

"oh god, please don't say that in public." jeongin groaned as hyunjin laughed,

"why? i thought it'd only be fitting i call you that when you called me daddy." hyunjin teased.

remember what i said about him being proud of not making himself look like a fool in front of hyunjin?

i take it back.

the younger was blushing heavily, he looked down to his lap as he fiddled with his fingers, avoiding to look at the smirking elder beside him as they drove to the cafe.

"t-that wasn't me. t-that was minho hyung." jeongin squeaked.

hyunjin hummed as he grabbed one of jeongin's hands and gave it a soft squeeze,

"hey, i'm just teasing love, don't worry."

"i- oh my god." jeongin said as he slapped himself with his other hand.

hyunjin held my hand.
hyunjin held my FUCKING hand.

the fucker also called me lOvE i'm-

'i'm so not washing this hand from here on out.' jeongin thought to himself as he giggled.

hyunjin gave him a confused look to which the younger replied with a  wink and a finger heart.

'accept my sarang oppar' he thought to himself.

"sorry 'bout that, i-it's just i haven't had a 'boyfriend' for a while now." jeongin said as he put some air quotations at the word boyfriend.

hyunjin nodded in understanding as he pulled up to a cute little cafe, "well that makes both of us. come, let's get something to eat."

--

the sound of a bell rang through the cafe as the two entered, the scent of cinammon and freshly baked goods wafting through their senses and jeongin was loving it.

"i'll get us some food, you go find us a place to sit yeah?" hyunjin said as the younger nodded as he waddled off to find a vacant space.

soon enough, the two were seated in a spot by the window with two caramel machiattos and two slices of chocolate cake.

the younger of the two had his head down as he played with his cake slice while hyunjin ate happily and not realizing that the younger was a little shy.

"hey so uhh, what do i have to know about you and this whole deal?" hyunjin asked as jeongin snapped out of his trance and replied,

"well uhmm, now that you've chosen me you just have to tell me what i need to do and until when are we gonna do this."

hyunjin raised an eyebrow as he took a piece from his cake slice and said,

"i need someone who can help me prove that i can move on and get on with life too."

"and you think i can help with that?" jeongin asked as he tilted his head in confusion.

"of course! you're beautiful and kind and smart! who else should i go with?" hyunjin chirped as he winked at jeongin, who blushed furiously at his words.

jeongin took a sip from his coffee and he remembered what hyunjin said and he choked.

hyunjin's eyes widened as he rushed to the younger's side and helped him with his coughing.

"dude, you okay?" hyunjin asked.

"never say dude again. it sounds so straight." jeongin said as he shuddered as hyunjin laughed.

"so what is this for again?" jeongin asked.

"i need you to be my fake boyfriend for my sister's wedding." hyunjin answered.

"can i ask why?" jeongin asked curiously.

"uhmm, an ex of mine is gonna be there so i want to show him i moved on." hyunjin said as jeongin nodded in understanding.

"alright then, how long would this be?" jeongin asked.

"well, my sister is gonna get married next month so i guess uhmm three months? just so we can make it believable?" hyunjin said as jeongin agreed.

"mkay, yeah i can do that." jeongin smiled.

"you sure you're cut out for this sweets? you seem like the type to fall for the person who gives you the slightest form of attention." hyunjin teased as one of his eyebrows raised.

'well he ain't wrong.'

"hey that's mean." jeongin pouted, "but i promise you, i stick by promises. a deal is a deal."

"i'm glad we came to an understanding love." hyunjin smiled at him as he ate another piece of his cake.

jeongin saw he had a smudge of chocolate on the corner of his lip, mustering up a bit of courage he leaned closer and wiped the chocolate off of hyunjin's cheek with his index finger and proceeded to lick the chocolate off of it.

hyunjin stared in shock as jeongin winked at him cheekily,

"i think we'll have loads of fun hyung."

--

omgomgomg

LOOK AT THEM RANKINGS YALL IM SHOOKT KFBSKFBS THANK U SM 😭❤❤ HERE'S AN EARLY UPDATE AS A THANK U!!