nine

jeongin knew that hyunjin was rich. being the son and one of the heirs of one of the top businesses in korea and all but jeongin didn't know he was different from most rich kids.

he and his sister lived in a simple two story modern flat, had a garage for two and a cute front garden. the interior of the house was simple and chic, the modern black and white minimalist look and all that. but you could tell that the furniture and display they had were all high end and designer.

currently, he was at the older's bedroom. he was sitting on hyunjin's queen sized bed which had white covers, something different from jeongin's single bed with baby blue covers on it.

after him opening up about his past, hyunjin made the executive decision to skip classes (which he was grateful for as he did not want to be there anyways). he drove straight to his home and made the younger stay in his room.

"stay here and don't go out of this room until i get back."

jeongin hummed to himself as he made himself comfortable on the older's bed, he whipped out his phone as he scrolled through his social media. his phone suddenly vibrated and it revealed a message from jisung.

jisungie

hey, are you at school now? i haven't seen you yet and classes started a few minutes ago. are you okay?

quickly, jeongin typed his reply.

innie
yeah i'm fine hyung, i'm at hyunjin's atm. i, uhh, told him about ya know and like i didn't feel like going to school so he took me back here.

jisungie

ahh, ayt i gotchu. i'll just swing by your professors and tell them you're sick and ask what they did today.

innie

you're a lifesaver, thanks <3

he turned his phone off when he heard the door open and hyunjin's head pop from the opening, he smiled softly and said, "alright, everything is ready."

"what are you even planning?" jeongin asked, a smile creeping onto his face as he sat up and his smile got even bigger when hyunjin showed him a picnic basket and he grinned,

"let's go on a picnic baby."

--

"binnie, i'm gonna fucking die from boredom." minho groaned for the fifth time already causing changbin to roll his eyes.

"and how does this concern me?" changbin grumbled in annoyance as he stared at his phone, looking at an old photo of a certain australian.

"i'm your best friend and you should be concerned about my well-being." minho pouted, hurt that changbin didn't give a shit about him.

"isn't that jisung's job?" changbin asked as he teared his eyes from looking at a candid photo he took of felix laughing.

"sungie isn't here as of the moment so i'm stuck with you." minho sighed.

"why did you put it out like it's a bad thing?" changbin asked as he raised an eyebrow, a smile threatening to break onto his face.

"you don't care." minho replied  childishly as he crossed his arms over his chest causing changbin to chuckle. he slowly got up and walked towards the older and gave him a hug,

"now why wouldn't i care about my hyung?" changbin said as he squished minho's cheeks causing the older to laugh.

"let go of my cheeks you tortilla shaped bitch!" minho laughed as he tried to swat changbin away.

"accept my love and attention meanhoe!" changbin exclaimed dramatically as he continued to pester minho.

minho was about to retort when the door opened and revealed jisung, changbin pulled away and jisung dumped his bag onto the floor before he collapsed onto the couch.

"this day was so exhausting." jisung said dramatically as he removed his yellow blazer and chucked it to the floor.

changbin saw minho's eyes immediately light up when he saw jisung but the light immediately faded away when his eyes landed on jisung's neck.

"sungie? you got a mark on your neck." he pointed out, his tone a little cold and odd but jisung didn't notice.

"eh?" jisung said as he whipped out his phone and opened the camera so he could see the mark.

"oh, that must've been from jennie. i was with her earlier, turns out she was a bit of a marker." jisung joked as minho giggled fakely.

changbin watched as minho's hand turn into a fist before the older uttered, "tell her to bite you somewhere other clients wont see. don't wanna make other people thinking we run a whore house here."
"anyways, i'm gonma go meet up with a client. toodles!" minho said as he immediately walked out before jisung could even say bye.

changbin saw through what jisung did not but he refused to point it out. the two were completely smitten with one another but they didn't know yet.

he knew why minho walked out.

and its not because minho had a client.

he was jealous.

"was it something i said?" jisung asked changbin innocently as the older shrugged.

"it's minho, it could've been anything we did."

--

meanwhile, on the hyunin side of things, jeongin was having a great time with hyunjin. they were at the park, their school uniforms back in hyunjin's room having traded that look for something more casual.

hyunjin let jeongin borrow some clothes and the older opted for a white hoodie.

jeongin was giggling at one of hyunjin's jokes as they ate the sandwiches and snacks that the older had prepared.

he forgot about why they were even here in the first place, he was having fun, he knew telling hyunjin was a great decision.

he never felt this kind of happy in a long time.

he missed it.

"thanks again for this jinnie hyung, it's really kind of you." jeongin said with an appreciative smile which hyunjin waved off,

"oh, it's nothing really. i just didn't wanna see my baby get all sad. i prefer seeing you happy," hyunjin said as he made an exaggerated expression as he threw his hands to the air.

"and this park makes me happy and look it even made you happy too!" hyunjin added.

there was a comfortable silence before hyunjin added something that jeongin almost had not heard because of hyunjin's soft voice.

"i also took seungminnie here when he gets stressed too."

jeongin had a small consoling smile on his face.

he didn't need to know who seungmin was.

something tells him he already knew.