fifteen

hyunjin found it strange these past couple of days that jeongin would randomly disappear in the afternoon with felix to do 'random gay shit' as the aussie had pointed out to him when he asked.

on one hand he found it great that they were both hanging out and were being realy close with one another, on the other he felt a strange thing about the absence of jeongin's bubbly presence beside him 24/7.

he loved how he felt at ease with him, how a simple smile can cure his worries, or how a hug can brighten up his day.

he was attached.

and he was lowkey jealous of how felix and jeongin are buddy-buddy.

he knows that felix means no harm. he could tell the boy still had feelings for changbin despite what had happened to them in the past, but feelings change right?

look what happened to him and seungmin, and that was just a friendship- what more if it was a relationship.

relationship.

fuck. they weren't even really together in the first place, does he even have the right to be jealous? he's paying jeongin to be his man. is that even something?

hyunjin frowned.

"uh, jinnie? you okay? you look like you're constipated." jisung said as he gave the boy a look and hyunjin sighed.

"'m sorry sungie, it's just that jeongin and felix- nevermind it's stupid."

jisung's eyes lit up and a smirk found its way to his lips as the chance to get some fresh hot tea had presented itself.

"oh, don't be silly! of course it's not stupid, it's clearly bothering you. come, tell me what's wrong." jisung said as he made hyunjin sit beside him.

they were both at the auditorium, it was a few minutes before lunch and he was waiting for two things: (1) he was gonna get the cupcake he always gets ever since junior year and he really wanted to eat it, and (2) he was gonna see jeongin at lunch.

"uhm, jeongin and felix have been getting a little chummy lately and i- uhh.."

"you're jealous." jisung finished for him, making him smirk and hyunjin blush.

"i- i'm not jealous! i am just uhh, curious that's all." he stuttered making jisung laugh.

"aww, man this is so fucking cute. ugh, you hear that? that's my fat gay heart racing in feels!"

"oh really? thought it was for minho hyung." hyunjin smirked causing jisung's cheeks to turn a light shade of pink.

"wha? the fuck you going on about?" jisung tried to play it cool but hyunjin saw through his pitiful attempt.

jisung sighed and gave it up, "i- i guess i like him."

"then why don't you do something about it? who knows maybe he's secretly into you too and thinks of kinky shit that y'all can do together and beat off to those thoughts in the bathroom and then instant regret comes once he does. do both of y'all a favor and skip the regret part and change it with bliss instead."

"that's oddly specific." jisung replied with slight disgust.

hyunjin shrugged, "just do it man, who knows right?"

before jisung could've said something, someone called him and he turned around and saw his 'girlfriend' jennie kim.

"sungie! oh i've been looking for you sweetie, my honey pie! baby, let's go and passionately make out and have a tongue battle for dominance under the trees and then you're gonna grope my boob in the courtyard and other romantic shit! oh sugarplum honeybunch i'm so excited!"